Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally I have a car that is all one color. I had a white trunk and bumper on for too long. Here are the pics. I have not yet had time to put the lower door trim back on yet. Also, I cleared out the bumper lenses, the only amber is from the bulb.

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
what about updating that horrid sig, bro :giggle: j/k glad you finally pulled it through

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
WOW that 3rd to last picture LOOKS AMAZING did u have the entire car painted??? looks SO NICE

1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stick said:
where did u get ur replacemtent bumper from?

im thinking of replacing my front bumper.
I got my rear bumper, trunk lid, grille and emblems from this guy:

Bil Westmoreland
[email protected]

He loves Legends. He drives one and also parts them out. He has offered great service and great prices.

1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4cruizn said:
Niiiiiiice :2cool: Lookin' good. I didn't know you were going to have the whole car done... Or did you? I remember your front bumper used to have some scuffs as well. Everything looks great. Now we just need to get you into some rims ;).
nasriaz said:
A very good paint job!! Now slap some new shoes on her. :p
I would love to get some rims, but right now I can't justify any $$ on car cosmetics until we get a car for my wife. My buddy just sold his 92 LS with the premium upgrade wheels and I was thinking I would trade him wheels, but they werent in the best shape. I was planning on getting some TL or IS300 wheels and tires this past summer, but I had an emergency and had to replace my tires. So now I dont want to get wheels that are a different size unless I could trade my wheels and tires or something, as my tires are brand new and it would be a waste to basically trash them.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
mondonalds said:
I would love to get some rims, but right now I can't justify any $$ on car cosmetics until we get a car for my wife. My buddy just sold his 92 LS with the premium upgrade wheels and I was thinking I would trade him wheels, but they werent in the best shape. I was planning on getting some TL or IS300 wheels and tires this past summer, but I had an emergency and had to replace my tires. So now I dont want to get wheels that are a different size unless I could trade my wheels and tires or something, as my tires are brand new and it would be a waste to basically trash them.
I have a RSX that I listed for my Cousin in the 4 sale section. You maybe looking for something bigger though!

· Registered
180 Posts
It Looks Fantabulous But...

The color is? I believe it is black, but then if I move my screen to the left it is dark green...sorry perhaps my vision is errored. Answer please

-J-

1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mrlewis82 said:
The color is? I believe it is black, but then if I move my screen to the left it is dark green...sorry perhaps my vision is errored. Answer please

-J-
I got it painted the same color that it came from the factory, dark green (Geneva Green)

· Registered
180 Posts
It looks stellar...what type of paint job was it? $200 Maeco Glow...or $5000 triple bake coat? Looks great...another Legend reborn.
-J-

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.