Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
^^ I like them for the resemblance to the Legend too! ^^ You sure you want a V8 in these days of expensive fuel? :p

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
looks awesome. if was to get a new car it has to be either a BMW or a LEXUS. since newer lexus is cheaper then a Beemer, i am leaning toward a lexus cause its cheaper. if i can afford it, no doubt i will get a BMW.
even if a can afford a mercedes, wouldnt want to buy it. to me it seems like the mercedes are for old people. even my friend said the same thing about mercedes.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
hahaha true true :lol:

i mean when i got the legend when i was 20 . makes me look good, 20 in college with a shiny 95 legend. well now the legend has a big dent on the fender , paint is coming off on the hood and back bumper.
i am 27 now , i need a Beemer.:yes:

on second thought since gas is so expensive. the 1.8 litre new corolla aint so bad, hmmm

on third thought, i might just having a middle age car mental break down. it would be cheaper to just keep the legend and fix it up little by little and maybe in a few years it might turn out great.
yeah i am have a car mental breakdown.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thas the thing.. gas .. *sigh. w.e im not letting gas stop me from having fun .. if anything its time to get a v8.. they are CHEAAAAP as diiirt.! lol no one wants them!

my dad has the exact exact same car as above. but hes like 50 and when he bought it in 02 he didnt want the sport pkg... cause he didnt like the ride :(

but im 20... so my back is perfect WAHAHAH

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
is gas cheap where you at ??
for 91 premium its $3.99 a gallon around here. and the legend is eating so much gas , i dont think i want a v8.
my cousin audi a4 is 1.8 litre. and man that thing is a gas saver. and it has turbo.
my other friend got a 1999 lexus es 300. it says it has 3.0, but for some reason it save as much gas as my cousins audi. my friend does take really really good care of his lexus. he buffers and wax his car once a week. literrally every week. and his lexus runs like a champ.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
$3.93 a gallon. almost same as here.
man i remember back in high school when gas went up to $1.75 a gallon and people got piss as hell. now look at it . it will not surprise me to see $10 a gallon between the next 10 to 20 years. hopefully we get better option then gas as fuel.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Those E38s are selling for cheap. There's a 740 for sale hear at $4k, I don't know how many miles, it's from a private owner, it looks clean sitting on 18" BBS's with only a dent on the driver side rear 1/4 panel.

Smaller engine plus turbocharger=better gas mileage...

Figured you'da known that :lol:
ATL did the 3.5 RL swap? I was asking cuz the 5er is a 3.4 I6 iirc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.