Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have been having such good weather has anyone thought of having a meet especially since the last meet we tried to have at Arundel Mills got snowed out. Just wondering or are we all gonna have to wait until Carlisle or Nopi. Seems such a bad idea to waste these good days we are having lately. Maybe we can try to have another meet at Arundel Mills in the very near future.:cool:

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
May 11 was jose's idea, which is bad for me because it's the weekend between the 2 Carlisle import shows.

The CL/TL folks are going through a real flailex setting up a DC metro meet. Looking like early march, location being debated hotly.

Leon, were you still coming up for that marathon easter weekend?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Oh no...so what can we do as far as May goes?
I think I am be able to do the Easter weekend...just let me know where it is I'm going....I haven't seen the details on that..or misplaced the info.

Dave, how far is Carlisle from Atlanta? Maybe we can just do that instead..that may be HOT for all of the Legend community to drop in...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What Marathon??????????

Marathon, what marathon are their gonna be many legends in this marathon and when, where, and what time is it going to be exactly? I would like to show my face in the place.:confused:

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Confusion going on here. I thought Leon said he was coming up to DC to run in some marathon easter weekend.

Leon: Carlisle is about 2 hours driving time north of me. Middle of night drive down to NOPI last year took me about 11 hours straight thru. The Custom Compact Nationals (new name) is almost as big a show as NOPI. Check www.carsatcarlisle.com for info. We usually get a pretty good turn out of the northeast Legends for that one.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
lol

Dave C ver2.0 said:
Confusion going on here. I thought Leon said he was coming up to DC to run in some marathon easter weekend.

Leon: Carlisle is about 2 hours driving time north of me. Middle of night drive down to NOPI last year took me about 11 hours straight thru. The Custom Compact Nationals (new name) is almost as big a show as NOPI. Check www.carsatcarlisle.com for info. We usually get a pretty good turn out of the northeast Legends for that one.
oooooooooh, that is what you were talking about at AVLC...noo, I am not running....I was hoping ot get a Spring Meet for the MD/VA/DC area.....so 11 hours...hmmmmmThis is definitely something we would need full support in...I need to see who all will come...is it to late to register? The dates are first week in May?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts