Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know that car all too well

That was Harry Kimura's car at one time. He is a big time car audio guru. That car is indeed a legend of all legends. It is nice to know it's fairing rather well these days. That car has been all over the U.S. w/ repeated victory over victory. No one stood a chance against that beast. Forgive me as I reminesse about those glory days. thanks for the special treat!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well back in those days very little was available by way of mods. It took a great deal of ingenuity and time. I believe the car had an eprom chip. Custom exhaust muffler w/ mandrel bent aluminized tubing. Not sure on dia of tubing. He had 17"Work wheels that were in a star configuration w/ inner lip custom painted to match the car. Cone air filter w/ intake. Of course lower springs were utilized in this awesome legend. Shaved emblems on trunk lid and replaced the driver and passenger door handles w/ ones from the rear doors to achive a door handle w/o the keyhole. The car always took on a secretive demeanor, which many thought was snobbish. I didn't think so. The illusive characteristic added to it's mystique. Car audio magazine and car stereo review featured this car in an article at least once. there maybe a way to look at those back issues for a description of his radical stereo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts