1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Defenitaly a GS..... I can see the type 2 badge on the manifold. It also has GS rims too..... thats a sweet ride. Dealer maintained, one owner, low mileage, all stock.... a perfect car.

When are you getting your coupe man?

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
very soon ...

its sitting at my buddy's shop right now ... i'm hoping to get my stock speakers replaced, an amp installed, and a compustar remote/alarm system put in ... but the car show is coming up next week and the shop is really busy ...

i'll probably head down for the show and drive it back that weekend ...

i can't wait ... its sitting all alone and in need of some spirited driving ... coquihalla ... hear i come ...

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
yeah definitely GS, this guy doesn't even know probably. that car is MINT

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
smoovie--smoov said:
yeah definitely GS, this guy doesn't even know probably. that car is MINT
I would used that to. Don't lie to him but just don't tell him. When talking to him about the car start by referring to it as a LS but later in the conversation (like during price negotiations) drop the S and refer to it as the L:D (Base would be pushing it) Example.

You say in the beginning.... "Thats a nice looking LS (say it quick) you got there."...........blau blau blau blau............"You drink Coors light?....yeah?......well what are we waiting for? lets crack some cold ones..........

.........Blau blau blau blau......"Yeah those L's are nice a few of my friends owns them"...................blau blau blau blau...........

(later)
You say...... "So how much were you asking for THE CAR?" (By now subliminally he's discombobulated and thinks its just a cookie cutter import with snazzy rims.)..............No matter what price he gives you you say......."Oh yeah?.......Lets see how much I got.........(pull out a wad of bills and count it on the hood with a Newport hanging from your lips)........mumble the count...."fidy(50), si'dy(60), se'n'dy(70)...............- remember, he's discombobulated. So as you do this glance at him to see if his pupals enlarge. If they do, you got him)........."Man I got (amount less then asking price) thousand dollars brauh" (Hold both hands up and say) ...."this the best I can do dawg.........ya break'n me brauh"(Newport in motion on lips)..........."Take it or leave it" (Note that the money is spread across the hood in partially organized piles - Use 20s and 50s mostly for better results)

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

I would used that to. Don't lie to him but just don't tell him. When talkinf to him about the car start by referring to it as a LS but later in the conversation (like during price negotiations) drop the S and refer to it as the L:D (Base would be pushing it) Example.

You say in the beginning.... "Thats a nice looking LS (say it quick) you got there."...........blau blau blau blau............"You drink Coors light?....yeah?......well what are we waiting for? lets crack some cold ones..........

.........Blau blau blau blau......"Yeah those L's are nice a few of my friends owns them"...................blau blau blau blau...........

(later)
You say...... "So how much were you asking for THE CAR?" (By now subliminally he's discombobulated and thinks its just a cookie cutter import with snazzy rims.)..............No matter what price he gives you you say......."Oh yeah?.......Lets see how much I got.........(pull out a wad of bills and count it on the hood with a Newport hanging from your lips)........mumble the count...."fidy(50), si'dy(60), se'n'dy(70)...............- remember, he's discombobulated. So as you do this glance at him to see if his pupals enlarge. If they do, you got him)........."Man I got (amount less then asking price) thousand dollars brau" (Hold both hands up and say) ...."this the best I can do dawg.........ya break'n me brau"(Newport in motion on lips)..........."Take it or leave it" (Note that the money is spread across the hood in partially organized piles - Use 20s and 50s mostly for better results)
LOL...HAHAHA....

I have to use that technique tomorrow.... I am going to buy a set of golf clubs and I need some haggling leverage... LOL

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
car show ...

there's an import show in vancouver next saturday ... i'm gonna go and check it out ... then pick my new baby up ... counting the days ...

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Swerver...that was some funny **** on how to hustle the seller.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts