Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two guys with great taste :cool: !

NickD wrote on 04-16-2002 02:14 PM:
Hey there, I was just wondering what rims you have on there. They look like the Sniper rims or the Team Loco 150s. Just curious.
Hey very close. It looks like you and I both have GREAT taste! Mine are Enkei RF-1's. They look very similar to you r 150's except they have a beveled potion right on the outer part (or is it inner part :D ) of the rim. I just check em out on Enkei the other day to check weight and they are 18.06lbs. Not bad for 17's. Holla!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alexander said:
And you both supposed to be able to use the OEM Acura centercap for more OEM Look. I used the Honda Centercap on my beater 18" Enkei Zoku. I like it that way compared to the original Enkei centercap.
If I wanted OEM, would I do ANY mods at all??? NO! I paid good money for those enkei's and I want them to be noticed. When you buy NIKE's do you rip off the SWOOSH and say their Chuck Taylors LOL :D ?

·
Registered
851 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:

If I wanted OEM, would I do ANY mods at all??? NO! I paid good money for those enkei's and I want them to be noticed. When you buy NIKE's do you rip off the SWOOSH and say their Chuck Taylors LOL :D ?
Nope nope, no mods at all. The centercap from Honda has the same exact diameter as the Enkei one. So, it is plug and play. I think I have the pictures of it on my Zoku, let me find it first OK!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alexander said:

Nope nope, no mods at all. The centercap from Honda has the same exact diameter as the Enkei one. So, it is plug and play. I think I have the pictures of it on my Zoku, let me find it first OK!
No, you're missing the point. I KNOW I can use Acura center caps. If I wanted Acura wheels, then I would have saved my money and stayed with the stock ones. :eek:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alexander said:
Ah OK OK........, damn............., my brain is rusted here........ hehehehe........, maybe it's just because of the beer! :D
Yeah, I've been up there before actually even further north in Massena. I know theres a whole lot of PBR being drank there. It was the only place in the world someone said to me... "I shold save a little of this money, I got to make a SNOWMOBILE payment." Damn, that messed my head up :D .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.