Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
eww!! yuck! the back of the car is hideous!! however the front looks very nice!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks like a cross between a celica, porsche, and an audi. AND WHY THE HELL DO THEY PUT THE GAS TANK ON THE PASSENGER SIDE?!?!. To me it just sounds stupid because its a little harder when trying to pull up to a pump. Kind of like that celica or eclipse commercial where they are dancin in the car at the pump w/ the pump on the wrong side. How do they fill it up huh?

G

·
I love both the new 350Z and the G35 coupe. The cars are intended for two completely different things though I think. I would have a hard time choosing betweent the two, but I think that I would probably end up settling on getting a 350Z and then turbo charging it; it would make an incredible racer. The G35 coupe is more of a cruiser. It really would depend on the weight difference I guess because I love the styling of both of them.

·
Registered
847 Posts
JJJ784 said:
looks like they can fit an intercooler in the mouth of that thing... btw, does it come TT like the other generation?
Nissan has already said that it depends on the sale. If it does well in the US, we might have it:D And because of the raising restrictions back in Japan(that's why Supra project stopped, and skyline went with N/A), we might finally have a Japanese car that the real domestic Japanese druel over~:D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
AcuraGuy said:
eww!! yuck! the back of the car is hideous!! however the front looks very nice!
Opposite of what he said....

IMO, the whole thing isn't too bad...But they have basically blended an Audi TT(slanted roof), Porsche 911(stance/shape of car), S2000(headlights/front end), Supra(Look at the stance/shape of it), Audi A8/A6(wide body/ rear end), and the new Lexus SC(Taillights)...

Anyone agree with my observations?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
RenoG said:
You hit it right on the dot Matt, you can see all those elements in the car as plain as day.
Ya, which there is nothing wrong with what they have done in my opinion. Creating/redesigning the new model to look up to date and similar looking to the competition so they can compete with the competition...That car may appear "ugly" when we are looking at pics of it but I bet all of us would go crazy if we saw it in real life...Any of us would take that thing...

·
Registered
541 Posts
but I bet all of us would go crazy if we saw it in real life...Any of us would take that thing...
oh yea.. id be the first to point, gasp, and say OMG!! THE NEW Z!!

oh id take one of those ugly things any day. no doubt!

·
Registered
386 Posts
MY THEORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would wait a year or two to see if they make a twin turbo Z with 350 horses then I would lay down some dough. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
AcuraGuy said:

oh yea.. id be the first to point, gasp, and say OMG!! THE NEW Z!!

oh id take one of those ugly things any day. no doubt!
You're right. I'd take it, then sell it for a G35 Coupe :) But seriously, I have to like the look of the car before I buy it. Performance is lower on the list. That is why I could never own a Mits Lanser Evolution or a Impreza WRX. I wouldn't exactly call the Z350 ugly as it is not, just not sometning I would own. I kind of like the looks of the Mazda RX-8 better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.