Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i think Nissin (sp?) makes high performance rotors for many japanese cars. has anyone ever looked into this? i bet you they are cheaper than Brembos and they are the same quality. i am going to start the research on this and keep everyone posted. unless someone can tell me that this has been done and no one but Brembo makes drilled rotors for our cars.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Powerstop makes rotors for our LEgend, but they are slightly higher (at NOPI)...check around for those too...I paid $95/ea front and $89/ea rear couple of years ago.

I do not know if you can find them for less than the $250 Mr. Wood gets them for though....never know

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Nissin I believe makes the OEM rotors for our Legend. There are 3 major manufacturers in Japan, but the top 2 are most well known.

As others have suggested, by the Brembo Slotted/Dimpled Rotors now sold by Mr. Wood. It supposedly has the same effect as Slotted/X-Drilled. I have the X-Drilled/Slotted set and mine have never had a problem so far! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.