25k on the odo
6000k HIDs
20% tints all around
Sirius Satellte Radio

Nothing, special..just a daily driver that gets me 30mpg on 87 octane :yes:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Uhh nothing special? Hello its a Legacy.

5MT or 4EAT?

·
Registered
904 Posts
turbo or non-turbo? a local guy has and auto with a bunch of sti stuff and he runs like low 13's its pretty sweet. nice ride bro
2.5i = no turbo
2.5 GT = turbo
3.0R = crappy H6

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uhh nothing special? Hello its a Legacy.

5MT or 4EAT?
hey, I remember you on LegacyGT.com..so you are boarders roomate eh? wow...small world, lol

its the 4EATME tranny, lol

sam blaze...i'll have shots of the yummy black leather later if you want

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
turbo or non-turbo? a local guy has and auto with a bunch of sti stuff and he runs like low 13's its pretty sweet. nice ride bro
non-turbo....dealer didn't have a GT (turbo) with automatic and black leather when I leased this....go figure, two weeks later they had one :rolleyes:

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
should have waited. or gone to another dealer and told the first on if they dont have one your never going ther again

·
Registered
904 Posts
non-turbo....dealer didn't have a GT (turbo) with automatic and black leather when I leased this....go figure, two weeks later they had one :rolleyes:
Well then you can trade it in in two years for a redesigned GT, supposedly with direct injection.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
should have waited. or gone to another dealer and told the first on if they dont have one your never going ther again
lol...you make it sound like I was shopping for a Honda..with Subaru, since pickings are usually slim as well as dealers, you take what you can get. Unfortunately, black leather only came on two exterior colors, black and dark gray...

Well then you can trade it in in two years for a redesigned GT, supposedly with direct injection.
with gas prices going over $4/gallon, me knowing how I drive (refer to username title), I'll stick with my 30mpg grocery getter ;)

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
here are some interior shots:

with the exception of some squeaks and rattles (from driving around manhattan and whatnot) the leather is actually holding up better than I expected

·
Registered
904 Posts
with gas prices going over $4/gallon, me knowing how I drive (refer to username title), I'll stick with my 30mpg grocery getter ;)
Slap a K & N air filter in there and its not hard to et 32 MPG hwy, even with the auto tranny.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slap a K & N air filter in there and its not hard to et 32 MPG hwy, even with the auto tranny.
ive gotten as high as 32mpg on the highway, granny driving, bone stock engine....but granny driving isn't much fun :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.