Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
I haven't been into RC in a few years, but back in the day, HobbyShack had a whole bunch of stuff. Ultimate Hobbies in Tustin had a lot of Japanese stuff that you couldn't find elsewhere.

I don't remember a Legend body. No idea on Escalade.

·
Registered
199 Posts
r/c yeah

ok for the bodyes no no no! ok for the engine i will recomend a .12 novarossi well unoless u want more tq get .15 but .12 have more top end speed so that means ill out run the .15 motor at high speed so ill will get a .12 wich also revs up more and ill go faster but if u wan to go off road get a .15 or a .21

·
Registered
238 Posts
I saw an Escalade body for my Emaxx, It was at Ultimate Hobby here in Seattle. It looked tight even though it wasnt painted but I already have 3 bodies and a fourth would have been over kill.
I havent seen one for a car yet.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys for all the information. I have to get my car together. It's funny being the only girl out there racing with the guys. LOL LOL

Maybe one Saturday those of us that live in So. Cal can get together and run some. ;)

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
cristalen said:
Thanks Guys for all the information. I have to get my car together. It's funny being the only girl out there racing with the guys. LOL LOL

Maybe one Saturday those of us that live in So. Cal can get together and run some. ;)
I'm willing to dust my car off and bring it to the meet. It's just an electric, so you'll leave my car in the dust. I don't run with the body on, since it's so low it scrapes like crazy. Or I can just bring the car and have it sit on my legend for awhile.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I gotta get it together!!!! I like the Beemer and the 911, my little F150 gotta go!!!!! OK, I'm going shopping this weekend.........FORGET THAT DRESS AND THEM SHOES!!!! Gotta get the car together!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.