Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Thanks to one of the lurkers that make this forum what it is all about...i was able to host the video finally. His name is Joel. Perhaps he will want to go now!

This is the one i made full length initially by accident but was found to be pretty good.

So enjoy and hope you guys make it next year!
http://fusioncsesco.temp.powweb.com/NLARLM_0001.wmv

Ps- joel saved the day again with the link..it was down.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the memories...the memories. i think i am gonna cry... :bowdown:

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
look, viewed 72 times.....and only how many replys.

You lurkers better be coming! :werd: :giggle:

· Registered
2,169 Posts
that looked like a great outing, all around, i hope to make it to a meet on the west coast soon. by the way my 91 LS had 258,xxx when i sold it. great video, wish i was there, except for the rain.

· Metro Legends Baby!!!
640 Posts
Awesome

Great looking video. It's rare I see that many legends together, awesome though. That meet looks alot like phone. Next one coming up soon isn't? Does anyone know where it'll be at or that hasn't been decided yet?

· Blackend Motorsports
4,239 Posts
Genda'sBoi18 said:
Great looking video. It's rare I see that many legends together, awesome though. That meet looks alot like phone. Next one coming up soon isn't? Does anyone know where it'll be at or that hasn't been decided yet?
Will be Memorial Day weekend in Dallas this year for sure. The turnout will determine where/when for 2007 on.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks to the member that sent me the PM of how great he thought the Video was...I hope it it makes alot of the "guests" come out from hiding and come to TX!

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
hey swift,
some dude (from honda-legend.com i think it was) had a sig that said you cant call a legend 'my legend' until your sweat and blood belong to it: and you guys exemplify that to the very end...be it modding, helping on forums, making it to national meets (regardless of distance), and putting together vids/pics that a hermit like me :giggle: who never leaves his general area could enjoy ! ! !
its a long shot (very long shot) for me but imma try 'n make it (nlarlm) down to Bushland...haha
thanx again
Peace,
Chimu..

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you.

I ask myself how could i be so crazy.......One look at mcrae legend...was worth it. Riding with tyson A++++++, going through slaughterville, OK..Priceless

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We want a large CA caravan to come next time... :D

thanks.

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
swift said:
We want a large CA caravan to come next time... :D

thanks.
hey ben
if its cali do you think Dv8 will make it?
and C' if you're reading this no do not bring the white LS or the katana 750 - we hereby demand the 3.5 HYbrid...lol :giggle:

· Registered
125 Posts
Swift Productions, awsome great editing job my friend, I salut to my American Legend fans.. :) have you tried being a producer as a occupation, do you think they make good money? I know your doing it for fun, but maybe you can make money out of your hard working skills.. later guys..

Makes me wanna go to a Legend meet in Canada... in Calgary or Winnipeg, because i'm central, I dont want to drive all the way to Vancouver.. or Toronto...

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i would like to get into production from an angle route...like producing street films that are actually good with different cars..like the Z club chicago or whatever and get recognized etc. I need a good camcorder etc and about a $3000 program for me to really get recognized.

Watch THE LAST RACE, best short film i have seen. Alot of my later work has been with the others such as smokingfastlegend, cole, etc...and people reviewing my work.

I spent a total of at least 50hrs on my last one not yet hosted.

Thanks and i hope this gives inspiration.

· Registered
203 Posts
swift said:
i would like to get into production from an angle route...like producing street films that are actually good with different cars..like the Z club chicago or whatever and get recognized etc. I need a good camcorder etc and about a $3000 program for me to really get recognized.

Watch THE LAST RACE, best short film i have seen. Alot of my later work has been with the others such as smokingfastlegend, cole, etc...and people reviewing my work.

I spent a total of at least 50hrs on my last one not yet hosted.

Thanks and i hope this gives inspiration.
Feel free to host it on my space.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.