Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was never satisfied with all the interior detailing chemicals like Armorall, Son of A gun etc, even Meguiars.
I came across a web site where someone recommended No Touch tire care for the engine area and it looked fabulous. The best thing yet was that it was long lasting and remained black and did not get that dull cloudy black look. Well I tried it and was blown away how good it was. The hoses, wires etc great.

Then I tried it on the interiror and that was when I had to tell you guys about it. The black plastic looks like new again and remains that way afterwards. Just spray some on a rag, and then wipe away. Try it and you won't be disappointed. Even some spill stains on the plastic all disappeared.

Best part is a little goes a very long way. It's also excellent on the bumper strips and mouldings.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
i have a bottle of that.. i kind of like it on tires.. its odd

it sprays a foam and then disappears, it lasts a while, but you are right about not becoming cloudy. instead of collecting dust and dirt and looking bad, it just goes away (on tires at least) and there appears to be no tire detail on them.. no grease or oily residue at all for dust to stick to

duragloss makes the best tire shine though.. to my surprise, people on the autopia.org forums didn't really seem to know about it.. it lasts for weeks on end and it almost seems waterproof.. water beads off of it on my tires. i just went through a lot of rain 2 days ago, ran through a big puddle of water at KFC :p its still there and lookin good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.