Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
i went to take my baby for a ride, when i got to a stop sign it was making clunking noise that scared me i thought a metal piece was gonna break,the acura dealer said the brakes are new last week. i washed my wheel two days ago i dont know if that made it or soemthing i dont know i need help. it was a big noise best way i can describe is CLUKING metal about to break, thanks in advance
-hass

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Did it make the noise while braking? or moving? or stopped?
Also where is the noise comming from? Under the car or from the side or infront?

need more info.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While breaking.... i dont knowhow else to describe it sounds nasty
need help
-hass

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
sticking caliper?
wacky rear motor mount?

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
mYbabYLeGend said:
i have no clue lol i gotta check it out again tomorrow
Dude. Just get a carwash.
It will fix all problems. LOL

-Jose

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
I'm not sure if your describing the same noise i'm hearing also, but when I step on the brakes at times I hear this clicking noise but the time I hear it the most is when I put the car in reverse and step on the brakes and it just sounds like a very loud click as if something were loose. Its coming from the rear passenger side wheel area.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks,
my tranny mounts need to be replaced, but mine is coming from the front passenger side of the car. so u think its from the tranny mount, i need to replace it bc when i change from R TO P D TO P OR R TO D it makes a thump.
thanks guys
-hass

1 - 9 of 9 Posts