Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally started my communication with the Hampton Inn in Griffin, GA. It is 10 miles from the Atlanta Motor Speedway. I also know some back roads from there that will cut out all the traffic. Those of you who have gone know what I am talking about. The regular rate for a king room is $56, but NOPI weekend you cant find one for under $120. That is how all the hotels there are. I know the manager of this hotel personally, so we can get a good rate. I am going to try for the origional price. I need a good, meaning serious, count of people needing rooms for NOPI. Just post the type of room you want (IE = King Study, King, or double). I also need to know how many people are going to be in each room. Once I get a good count I will have a price. To get this deal you do have to be a member of Legendary Legendz Car Club, but since LLCC is free that should be no problem. I too am staying at the hotel, even though I have a house 20 min. away. I recomend this for all that plan on attending. I am shooting for 20 rooms. I figure that shouldn't be too many for all the Legends. Sorry I took so long getting this going.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
umm im gonna need like 10 rooms i have about 25 people. nah i dont know i am gonna be stayin with my car club. can you still get us a discount with the hotel if you can that would be phat if not dont worry bout it

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can get as many rooms as I need right now. WTN = I would be more that happy to include your group in this. That will help with the price. Dave C = That hotel is farther away, and has a worse drive to the speedway. Come stay with all of us! Thanks for all the response!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
56 Posts
well to help

to help with the count me out I can stay at my house which is only 6.2 miles away from the Speedway, however if it will help with the price I will get a room though I may not stay there all night!! Anyway count me in for a King (non-smoking) also I will contact the local members and get a stronger number for you. I will holla back real soon!!

Holla Back
Babyboy
p.s. I will probably still park my legend at the hotel just to claim space:D ;)

·
Registered
733 Posts
I guess I'm gonna need a room for me and my baby's Momma, then one for me and my girlfriend.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
hey what is the finally pricing on the hotels? if its around 60 i talked to the whole car club and i think we need 13 rooms if possible. hit me back up tho so i know the pricing first before you reserve for us

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
The NOPI site has several hotels with rates from $60-100 a nite for that weekend. But they seem to be a bit further away.

The Best Western McDonough has raised their rates that weekend to $120. But if people share rooms the per person cost goes down.

And no, I'm not shareing my room with anybody. Period. I go to sleep fairly early and get up early. Not exactly compatible with all you young energetic guys.

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
92coupon18 = Just come to my room!:D

everyone,
I am also getting a room with no beds. I am having the bed taken to another room where it is needed. This bedless room will have a lot of sofas, chairs, tables, tv, playstation2, etc. Basically it will be the meeting room for everyone!
Later!
Lee

Oh yeah,
I will have a better price and a full list of who wants what type of room and for how long. If you havn't posted please do ASAP!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Whats the deal?

Hey guys. Me and my boys were looking for a place to stay for NOPI, so I thought it would be cool to stay with the legends. At least two people. One room, non-smoking preferred, but whatever works.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.