Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'd like to start getting some info together as to who is going, where, and if we are all going to try to stay in the same hotel or somewhere near each other? I know that some of my friends will be coming down and I'll be meeting them in ATL for NOPI, then we'll head for the speedway... we'll be getting a hotel that is close, so let's all get together on this and make some plans on where we'll be staying... I will be making my reservations in Late June, so I'd like to know whats up????

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
we need to decide on one hotel or at least very nearby to each other so we can cruise in together

This is what Dave said:

"I recommend the Best Western Inn and Suites in McDonough Ga.

12 miles to the track, right off the interstate, good restaurants on each side of the hotel, fast food close by. Has real nice rooms and a free continental breakfast. Place is kinda small though so make your reservations early.

I've stayed there the last 2 years. Room rate is $69 and is comparable to all the "Offical" hotels."

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leon - I've registered with your page, but I never get any EMAIL updated... as far as the NOPI site goes - I registered my car under Legendary Legendz, but do I have to pay anything yet? It didn't ask me to pay or even for any more info... just who I am, the car info, and the club name, right? Am I missing anything here? When do you want to register for the hotel? I'll call you tonight after you get done with the Speedlab - wish I was there man, have fun and say Hey to everyone...!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I replied to the other one saying I'll be there...
as far as mods, I'm essentially stock. My car will not be in any shows or anything.
Typical clear bumper lenses, Brembo breaks up front, and that's it. Nothing spectacular.

pics here:
My car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts