Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***Fellas...check out these ladies!!!! ****

"NOPI NATIONALS Supershow and an NDRA Drag Race together for '02. This is the year the "new generation" of drag racing and car show competitors step out into the main stream and NOPI is here to provide the means to make it happen. Think about it a compete event created by you the people who make up this market.....dynos, burnouts, audio competitions, girls, music, live entertainment, night party, foam party, drag racing, swimsuit competition, night drag racing, big CASH payouts and all this at each and every event...get real NOPI does it and NOTHING EVEN COMES CLOSE!!!!

NOPI and the NOPI NATIONALS Supershow Series '02 have created an international drag racing series and drag racing association that will be unequaled by any other compact racing event to date. The 8 race and supershow event schedule will have the largest payout at each event on the compact racing circuit and an up to 6 figure end of year points fund. The coolest thing is the event will be a NOPI Drag Racing Association (NDRA) drag race, a NOPI NATIONALS Motorsports Supershow sanctioned car and truck show and a complete "NOPI style" party. This is the ultimate event

Saturday will be drag race qualifying all afternoon and in the show area there will be non-stop action and entertainment. Music, dj's, swimsuit competition, dyno competition, audio competition (USAC & Db Drags) and the burn out contest will keep the fun going. Then when the sun goes down the NOPI After Dark UNDERGROUND Party will begin; consisting of light show, 2nd round of the swimsuit competition, neon, music, foam party and wild fun. Also, night "Grudge" match drag races will go on till the track closes.

Sunday everyone will return for the finals for the drag racing and the NOPI NATIONALS car and truck show. Hot, fast drag racing action for big bucks!! Also, all day non-stop entertainment will continue until the awards presentation. Also, be sure not to miss the crowning of the winner of the Swimsuit Finals. You do not want to miss this!!

Both days will be adorned with sponsor and vendor exhibits on vendor row. The coolest and latest cutting edge products and companies will be on hand for all the action.

What will set the NDRA apart from the pack is the people, the payouts and the NOPI brand. The NDRA has acquired Craig Lieberman, formerly race director of NIRA, as the series race program consultant. Craig will bring the knowledge and experience to the table for the NDRA. Also, we have hired some of the key people from the NIRA staff and feel the additions will create a smooth, fun and exciting racing environment.

The next key ingredient is the payouts. The NDRA will payout up to $32,100 per race and a $111,000 year end points fund. This will catch the attention of the best and fastest racers in the world and fill the seats with spectators wanting to see them compete.

The next asset for the NDRA is the NOPI brand. NOPI will use it's advertising and marketing expertise to promote the race series to the main stream. We will also use the NOPI NATIONALS Motorsports Supershow (the largest automotive show in the country) formula of automotive entertainment to make this a "must see" event/series!

It's more than a race it's the whole Import and Compact Scene!!! I hope you participate in the fun, competition and excitement.

Sincerely,

NOPIMAN"

·
Registered
69 Posts
IF?!?

You can gaurantee me some quality time with contestant number 2 (or 1 or 3 or 4), I gaurantee you I'll be there (hell, I'll even wash your car!).

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
What about me Leon. How about fixing this old fat fart up with some slinky local youngster. Of course only to model on my car.:p

Anyways. You really are stoked big time on NOPI today. I'm just starting to think about Carlisle seriously. Gonna talk with the TL/CL folks at the big local meet Mar 9 about invadeing Carlisle in force.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave C ver2.0 said:
What about me Leon. How about fixing this old fat fart up with some slinky local youngster. Of course only to model on my car.:p

Anyways. You really are stoked big time on NOPI today. I'm just starting to think about Carlisle seriously. Gonna talk with the TL/CL folks at the big local meet Mar 9 about invadeing Carlisle in force.
Sure Dave...I am sure with the credentials that I have for you, that we can get about 2-3 ladies adorning your car...nice photo opportunity, heh?:p

Yes, I am BIG on NOPI this year because I want these guys to realize the advertisement potential WE have by just coming in force....especially the Weapon R's and Koni's and Comptech's of the world...not to mention that ACura will be there...if we can get the same location, that will be excellent. I plan on having a banner made, and bring a canopy...Dave are you bringing yours?

BTW, is Carlisle a big meet for us....or should I wait for NOPI? I still am working on my interior...externally (performance wise I am done - except for paint) Now comes the seats and a/v, etc

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
I don't go to any show without a canopy. May not use it, but it's nice to have if it rains or is blazing sun (like NOPI last year).

I might make up a LLC D.C. Metro Chapter banner (Hey! This here club has Regional Chapters!). Got any artwork you're gonna use in digital format? Banner shops around here prefer uncompressed files.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave C ver2.0 said:
I don't go to any show without a canopy. May not use it, but it's nice to have if it rains or is blazing sun (like NOPI last year).

I might make up a LLC D.C. Metro Chapter banner (Hey! This here club has Regional Chapters!). Got any artwork you're gonna use in digital format? Banner shops around here prefer uncompressed files.
good idea...I will draw something up and send it your way...yes we DO have chapters ;) ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts