Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SEPTEMBER 21-22.

OK, LAST YEAR WE HAD ABOUT 15 LEGENDS SHOW, 11 LINE UP.
:confused:

LET'S MAKE THIS YEAR THE START OF LEGENDARY HISTORY...BELIEVE ME, WHEN I SHOWED COMPTECH THE DEAL, IT PEAKED SOME INTERESTS....(i.e. aftermarket support)

NOW WE HAVE TO FLOOD THE GATES...AND ALL MEET UP AND CRUISE IN TOGETHER...LAST YEAR, IT WAS JUST ME AND LOYAL DAVE C TOGETHER...LET'S DO THIS.....

STOCK
CONSERVATIVE
MILD
WILD
G0 ;)
G1
G2
G3
BRING IT!!!!!

Attachments

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Where is this show gonna be held at this year?? I might go if it's not too far and if I finish up a few mods by that time.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Triton3K said:
Where is this show gonna be held at this year?? I might go if it's not too far and if I finish up a few mods by that time.
it would be great to have you there...it will be at Atlanta Motor Speedway in McDonough, GA, unless things have changed (I think its there every year). COme on down Triton! Mods or No MOds! Its good to have THAT many Legends in one place

G

·
I'll repp for Legend Owners!

I'll go... I be back in ATL for good come this MAY... Mabey by then i'll have the coupe slammed on chromy shoes..:D

G

·
Damn

I'll be back from Miami the week after that... the 20th probably... I graduate on the 18th... So probably not.... mabey 03' I can make that one....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Count me in Leon! I'll be home during that time in Sept. for leave and I would love to make the hour drive from Pell City up to ATL for the Supernationals. Plus, I'll have some more mods done and may even have gotten the girl painted by that time. I'll be here in Cali till then but you can definitely count me in.:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kappasig_5 said:
Count me in Leon! I'll be home during that time in Sept. for leave and I would love to make the hour drive from Pell City up to ATL for the Supernationals. Plus, I'll have some more mods done and may even have gotten the girl painted by that time. I'll be here in Cali till then but you can definitely count me in.:D
That's what I am talking about!
See you there...keep in touch with me...

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
I am in! I just moved from ATL. I lived behind the speedway for a while. If you want to cruise together, with no traffic or cops, then let me know. I can set up a meeting place! Let's do it all together! That is the only way to be Legendary!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
ill definately be there ill ride to nopi if i dont have to cruise up there with the car club. i dont know what all is gonna be done but ill be there.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
IM THERE

im there leon, i talked to mr. bad ass silver shaved coupe the other day on pleasent hill hes cool. anyways count me in

--cody

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok Cody and WtN!
I will keep this thread going and updated one way or another with meet location for the cruise in...last year it was just me and Dave C at the gate together. We were flanked by Civics and Sebrings with all kinds of mods. If we ROLL IN TOGETHER , I think we can actually intimidate and awe-inspire some folks! please believe it...Civics and Teg guys always get antsy or jaws drop when we come thru....come on and join the crew...MAKE A STATEMENT

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
thats right i think i would rather look at a legend than a civic. if we all roll up there at one time we will put them all to shame. anyways im out im hungry as fuc/<. peace

1 - 20 of 37 Posts