Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several demands, I added a NOPI 2005 Countdown in the TimeInfo on www.honda-legend.com

I also emailed the sourcecode to Matt in case he could use it for A-L.com

So have fun looking forward to that event.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Kevin,
nice to have you here after your trip. Yeah, we also got a good Nopi '05 counter from Jonny Kim. See here... Nopi '5 Counter. If I'm right Jonny asked to integrate that into Matt's forum. I believe the post was anywhere in the Nopi thread. -Mike

BTW: I leaved some msg'es on your AB ! Call me back if your time is ok. Apropo... Nopi next year ! Yep, and again: Lee got the next good idea to make our meeting not this year in ATL ! Pleae read the poll from Lee National Legend Meet '05. What do you think. Ain't passion grand? I hope that Lee's idea gets realized. -Mike

·
AKA Smartjay28
5,668 Posts
ah..the nopi count down.
thanks mike for remmebering. i didnt forget wat you need, still in my 'to do list'
anywho. i will be coming down to nopi but theres a chance it wont be in a legend :D

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
smartjay28 said:
ah..the nopi count down.
thanks mike for remmebering. i didnt forget wat you need, still in my 'to do list'
anywho. i will be coming down to nopi but theres a chance it wont be in a legend :D
No prob, Johnny. And yes, your're right bout Nopi '05. Did you read Lee's poll bout Legend National Meet ? Please don't forget to Vote here. It's very important, you know? -Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.