Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I know that there are lot's of members in the Nor Cal area. You know who you are. There are lot's of places to meet. We could just do the Sac area, or somewhere in the bay area. Let's figure something out. I would like to put some faces to the members here.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm totally up for it...I'm in the bay area but have no problem driving to SAC for a git2together. If it's warmer out there, I'll definately drive out...!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm 15 minutes from Sac... I s'pose I might be up for something (although I have midterms in a week). Also my Legend is not a whole lot to look at hehe.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well, thats three of us...a good start, I thought I saw one more in my area on the roll call page. Since the majority of this group is in/near SAC, does anyone know a good area we can meet, eat, go for a scenic drive, etc? Anyone? Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well here's the deal, I just think that the Legend owners in this area need to get together, I don't think that we should limit it to just First or Second Gen. I was thinking something along the lines of showcasing the cars a little while, maybe putting the drivers to the test. Maybe throw in a barbecue and some music to make it a little better. It seem's like eveyone agrees on coming into Sac. I think there just needs to be some more advertising for this. I see a lot of Legends rolling around here in Sac, so maybe if we let out the word of a meet in this area we could get some more people to make it worth the effort. I also think that we should maybe wait a couple of months to wait for the weather to clear up and be more pleasant.

There are lot's of places to meet here, and so far as places to drive well, it all depends on what you are looking for on the drive. If you are looking for wide open lanes well then down the five or 80 into SF. If any of you guys know anyone else out there who owns a Legend or even just likes them, spread the word. Let's make this work out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Works for me...the more the merryer (ier?--doesn't look right)! If we got enough people, 6 0r 8 maybe, I wouldn't mind getting together. But if need be I can wait.

BBQ would be kickin! I'll bring the Turduckin!:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
When were you guys thinking of meeting ?? I'm not finished school 'till July.... Then a couple day's drive...

·
Registered
175 Posts
how about we do a spring time meet in seattle area then we have a HUGE west coast meet like around nor cal or LA? i live in seattle but i'd be willin to drive down to LA and make it a vacation. i was kinda hopin that's what would happen with Legendpendance day for the west coast but i havn't heard of much so maybe we should have one in the spring time up here in Seattle then one in LA. i'm down for that
let me kno
also check out the N. Pacific thread

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey you guys keep up the ideas, I actually love seattle, Personally I wouldn't mind doing something up there. And then making the trip with a couple seattle guys, back down south to Nor Cal. BBQ is a must once we get this rolling. I want some input for the time of year, plus you guys need to spread the word to other Legend owners about this event. That's all for now, keep posting the ideas.

·
Registered
541 Posts
hey saimerej! i am so happy to hear of an idea of a Sac meet! and just a few days ago i was complaining how i never get to go to a meet in Sac. Well count me in! Im From Sacramento too! E-mail me at [email protected]
or AIM RicedOut20fo7

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sac meet!!

Right on bro!!
I think a Sac meet would be awesome, G1 and G2's together
I got a g2 coupe, lets do dis! Put this bizatch on the map!
If we need the scenic route? leave it up to me.... I know places all over, There's an In-and-out in Placerville, and the lots huge!!, and it's scenic up there... let me know guys!
The foothills are better cause the cops are alot more understanding then otherr places i wont mention,,, (in-and out, Sunrise) in Citrus Heights...Hmmmm... oops, did that slip...

·
Registered
541 Posts
hmm..thats some good ideas. Hows folsom? I know el dorado hills pretty well and they got some good roads and newly built malls!

just my .02

·
Registered
17 Posts
G1-G2 Legend meet

Well, Folsom could actually be a great place to meet!! New development, fresh (straight) roads, and nice scenery, need I mention ((straight roads)) leading to the foothills, If we think it's a good idea, then put me in!!! I have a great place to hold a meet...
latez....:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, My company has an office in El Dorado Hills. It has a pretty big lot. Plus maybe if we do this on a weekend, we might be able to use the Theater, which has some phat audio and video. It seems like you all like the idea of being on this side of the valley. I can vouch for the cops being a little more forgiving up here. I am furnishing their damn new office in P-ville. There are some perks to my job... Anyway, keep up the ideas. I think this just might work. I need to hear some input on a date. that's all for now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
G1-G2 Meet in El Dorado Hills

Saimerej, I like that idea!! As long as everyone thinks it's a good idea too!! Let me know when man,
Count me in!

Shawn

·
Registered
541 Posts
yea that sounds like a good idea! How many people do we have from SAC or how many are interested? Folsom/El Dorardo hills is a great place. Nice hills, no cops(knock on wood), beautiful scenary. When are all of you guys available?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Count me in for the Folsom meet I live in folsom! Sac would also be a great spot to meet keep me posted. If people need any ideas on where to meet let me know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay Guy's I have the go ahead to use that theater at my work. So we have a place to meet, and run. We obviosly have the crowd. It seems like there are about 10- 15 so far...So let's get some organization. I have been pushing this from the beginning. We need a date to have this thing. I NEED a Date to secure the building. Let's get some input. I am going to put a Poll here So I can get a tally on what's a good date.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts