Acura Legend Forum banner

NOT a PRo>>>>

984 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  aiznpride 
#1 ·
hey guys i'm knoe alot about the engine of cars but i knoe jack squat about Audio, amps, watever u call it... okay before i start asking ?s i have a 1995 Legend 4 door and full optioned... okay meaning BOSE systems all tat ****...well i decided since i have a lil money left i might buy something to make it sound a bit better so
WHAT KIND OF SYSTEM DO I BUY?
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?
WHERE DO I GET THEM?
AND WELL ITS SOUND GOOD
thx ya

#4 ·
i listen to all sorts... jazz, ballad, hip hop, trance mostly... i think its a GS 4 iono its has gold stuff... wish i had a picture
the LEGEND is on the middle of the Trunk not on the top right side... its Gold so i think its a GS 1995???
i'm spending probably 2000 dollars on it??? maybe???

#5 ·
DTMM4Legend said:
i listen to all sorts... jazz, ballad, hip hop, trance mostly... i think its a GS 4 iono its has gold stuff... wish i had a picture
the LEGEND is on the middle of the Trunk not on the top right side... its Gold so i think its a GS 1995???
i'm spending probably 2000 dollars on it??? maybe???
Just because it has gold emblems doesn't mean GS

GS has standard traction control and comes with a TypeII engine.
Well we just need to know if it's a L or LS/GS. LS and GS has the same sound system, the L has a different system. So one way to tell is do you have climate control? LS/GS came with digital climate control, L had just regular heater controls with 2 knobs.

For $2000, you can get a really good system. You can go with nice headunit, a set of component 6.5s up front, a set of coaxial 6x9s in the back, use a 4 channel amp to power them. Then get another mono or 2 channel amp and run some subs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.