4,039 Posts
hey

alex,

I'll take rims for $400. ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey Vince!!!!!!!!!!

Your car looks phat. How low is your car and what brand of springs and struts did you use to get the job done? Thats how low I want my car to sit. The rims and the low stance just set you car off completely. All I can say is that joint is phat.:D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Re: Hey Vince!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bigs said:
Your car looks phat. How low is your car and what brand of springs and struts did you use to get the job done? Thats how low I want my car to sit. The rims and the low stance just set you car off completely. All I can say is that joint is phat.:D
LOL, that's a photoshop job. :cool: Took me about 20 mins.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have some 17 chrome rims that I was going to put on my car today, but when I went to fit them on the Lug nut wholes weren't spaced far enough apart to fit on my car. What do I need to make them fit? Can I make them fit? Is there an adapter I can buy? Where do I get it? Please send help. These are very expensive rims that I got a very good deal on, can't afford to buy new ones.

1990 LEGEND sedan L
2 Kicker 12 subs
DVD and one monitor
17 x 7.5 chrome rims (not mounted yet)
Kick *ss stock V6;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
There is probably an adapter that you could buy, but I don't recommend it... Makes things weaker... I would just take them back and wait until you can afford proper ones... Sorry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts