Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm driving home yesterday and I'm in the right lane.This guy in a van the left lane tries to make a right turn, I start honking my horn but he does not stop so I speed up hoping to get my car past him or hoping if he does hit me he will hit the bumper, as I am almost past him BAMMMMMMMMMM the van hits the driver side of my car right behind the fuel tank. So I get out and I am so pissed that I am yelling and screaming at himand at first he tried to say it was my fault (I think he didn't know what to say because he was nervous and I was flipping) then he admitted that he didn't see me. I told him "you better have insurance" and he told me he did. (I just went through a situation where someone hit me and they didn't have insurance and I spent $1500 out of my pocket) Anyway the cops came and told me it wasn't my fault and they had to help us get the cars seperated(his bumper was stuck in the side of my car!!!!!!!!) So i have to call his insurance company so they can fix my car. It just came out the shop April 19

I have to apologize to all my G1 people because I will most likely sell it after it is fixed and get a G2:mad:

Sorry about the long post I really needed to vent

here are the pics

VAN HIT ME

UPDATED GO DOWN TO NEW POSTS!!!!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
***** bro, that sucks. these assholes that whip around in their work vans need to pay better attention.

·
Old S*hool Member
2,218 Posts
One of the good things about living in Canada is that we have "no fault" insurance. Meaning, that regardless of who is at fault, *your* insurance company pays for your damages. If you are not at fault, there is no penalty for claiming and your premiums don't increase.
This protects you against drivers who roll around without insurance, and it drastically reduces the amount of stress placed on the judicial system by people (and insurance companies) taking one another to court.

Regards,
Dave
(Sales Consultant - Allstate Canada National Head Office)

G

·
Wow, that sounds SO much better. I know quite a few people now that have gotten hit by people w/o insurance (they always seem to be the ****ty drivers). Wonder if there is a possiblity of this no fault insurance ever coming to the states?!?!

Good luck with the G1 and hope that you find a sweet G2. Are you gonna be getting a coupe/sedan, what year, manual or auto? Later dude.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am goint to get a sedan automatic I started looking on the internet. I feel like I'm cheating on my baby:( but I think I want to step up tothe next level.

At least I'm staying in the family right?:D

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Hate To Be a vulture

I would love to have your grill if your willing to sell it. It looks cool and if possible the emblem with it too?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts