1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I would call it PIMP gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
come to Atl you'll see plenty of that, and alot of people will have the same type of rims too......Nasty stuff

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
Where I come from, we call that "ghetto"

to him for at least driving a clean car, I've seen those same wheels on 1981 beat up Cadillacs.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Yeah those are WA plates, and yes that is called Ghetto any time you put Big'O crome wheels on an american luxury car Buick/Cadi/Lincon etc etc. is ghetto pimp, and like a ghetto pimp its nasty.

·
Registered
123 Posts
When you see one of those on the road, best believe it's a Ol skool mack behind the wheel with a Dirby on with the feather in it tilted to the side....Thats how they get down :D

G

·
"Dem county boyz...(on dem ri-ii-des) Wit dem big phat wheels..(on da si-ii-de) PEEP the verti-cal grill!!!! (on the ri-ii-de) and awwwwwwwwwh!!!!"

:D

"We ridin' vouges on triple golds on Caddilac's....Smokin' dope shaw gettin' towed up.. Chillin' in the back.. Smokin' dat wood.. and when I ride out tonight... have the time of my life...feelin' good every day of my life cause it's so pimp tight!"

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
LGNDPRINCE said:
When you see one of those on the road, best believe it's a Ol skool mack behind the wheel with a Dirby on with the feather in it tilted to the side....Thats how they get down :D
holy sh!t Thai, reggies talking about U son:D

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
you guyz should be ashamed...

its disappointing to you guys being so arrogant. people dig that kind of stuff. i know a couple with cars exactly like that and they love them just as much as you do your legends. now if you step back and look the Caddy is a luxury car, The lexanis' on that thing are luxury wheels, whats the problem. its just like ricing up a legend. the legend is a luxury car. people look at a lot of your rides and say, "why would they put Racing wheels on those cars thats jus stupid."
bottom line everybody has there own taste. you could call it gaudy, Nasty, but just think are they calling your car. exactly, you dont care. why care what somebody else likes, dont hate on the man/woman.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I believe that's is similar to a line Cadillac might be producing called the "Snoop-deville". No, I am NOT joking. Snoop Dogg is big on Caddys and he's trying to work out a deal with Cadillac to make his signature line stock with "switches". This ain't it, but it might be close.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
"Dem county boyz...(on dem ri-ii-des) Wit dem big phat wheels..(on da si-ii-de) PEEP the verti-cal grill!!!! (on the ri-ii-de) and awwwwwwwwwh!!!!"

"We ridin' vouges on triple golds on Caddilac's....Smokin' dope shaw gettin' towed up.. Chillin' in the back.. Smokin' dat wood.. and when I ride out tonight... have the time of my life...feelin' good every day of my life cause it's so pimp tight!"

You forgot something. E I~!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Re: you guyz should be ashamed...

Bang&Olufsen DK said:
its disappointing to you guys being so arrogant. people dig that kind of stuff. i know a couple with cars exactly like that and they love them just as much as you do your legends. now if you step back and look the Caddy is a luxury car, The lexanis' on that thing are luxury wheels, whats the problem. its just like ricing up a legend. the legend is a luxury car. people look at a lot of your rides and say, "why would they put Racing wheels on those cars thats jus stupid."
bottom line everybody has there own taste. you could call it gaudy, Nasty, but just think are they calling your car. exactly, you dont care. why care what somebody else likes, dont hate on the man/woman.
i tell it how it is....and a Ack may be a luxury but it has a totally different look than a Caddy and with the right rims u can make it look right, u can put sport rims on Legends just depends what kind, what size, what the color of the car is...Jus like when i see a Ack coupe with crome rims as posted above and say the color is a gold or some other light color it looks NASTY...... the caddy above could've looked better with another rim type....like i said those type of rims are everywhere.....and there ain't nothing worse than everyone riding around with the same rim.......Like here in Atl i see alot of Caprices, and Trucks with the crome rim that has a spike like point coming out the middle of it, it was decent the first time i saw it, but everyone has em.......It's PLAYED OUT.

G

·
Hundred spokes (daytons) would look hot on old school whips... I would luv to get a box chevy caprice and customize the hell out of it.... thoes cars are like 500$ and it would be a fun project car that me and my old-dad couuld work on... I was going to restore my parents first car they ever brought (79 monte carlo V8) but it rusted out... I had plans for that car...:(

Oh yeah reggie did give a good description of me... He he but i'm far from old school i'm like middle school between 3rd period and lunch...:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:
I believe that's is similar to a line Cadillac might be producing called the "Snoop-deville". No, I am NOT joking. Snoop Dogg is big on Caddys and he's trying to work out a deal with Cadillac to make his signature line stock with "switches". This ain't it, but it might be close.
I just GOTTA see this Caddy roll thru my hood! I'll be damned if scavenger smokin Snoop rolls down the windows of that hotboxxed ride with puffs of smoke pourin out sayin what's up!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts