Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've wondered the same thing but HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt it.

Let me know if they do, though. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinkin they would be too high and not clear the headliner. Or it would look too big and look stupid..:p But the NSX seats look hot as hell.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Umm...

I think someone should need to check into this is a mod I'd be VERY interested in doing...

Honestly I think width would be your biggest problem..

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
The seats look LOW in NSX.
Put them in a Legend and I'll doubt you'll get your head high enough to see the road.

Or maybe i'm exaggerating ? :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is no way for someone to get into the back seat if you had those seats. Plus they would just look kinda out of place. If you want racing seats then buy some racing seats and get leather put on them, or buy some of the racaro ones that come with leather. Those ones fold and could be made to work in our cars.

·
Registered
299 Posts
jose3030 said:
Put them in a Legend and I'll doubt you'll get your head high enough to see the road.

I'm 6'5" and I'm way limited in headroom...that would actually be nice. Speed demon is right, leather folding recaros is the way to go...

·
Registered
313 Posts
how about the S2000 seats?

they're pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Kurz - that's what I was going to suggest - they have the NSX seats totally beaten because they have larger side bolsters, look nicer (have the Racaro look), and are definitely cheaper...

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
jose3030 said:

i agree.

you'll bring a whole new truth to that guys generalization of acura drivers. all you'll see is a head like in the Jay-Z Video (when he was in teh Saab) make the song cry.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Dang, I'm kinda interested in doing this now...I'm just not satisfied with the comfortableness of my G2 Sedan Seats...

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Hey does anyone think front seats out of an NSX would fit into a 95 LEGEND Coupe?
We accepting, that the NSX seat fits in our Legend. And then ?
What about...
- the complete frames (under the seats)?
- the complete electrical plugs ?

The effort is to hard ! Too hard! Ok, the NSX seats looking very good. It is worth the efford ?

Mike / Cologne (Germany)

·
Registered
489 Posts
hey, i am guessing that this has not been done yet...right?

Anybody care to offer some more insight? I might be able to get a deal on nsx seats, and it they are tan...:giggle:...thats gonna be fun fun fun. specifically, the electrical setup...I dont care about memory...I just dont want to jump the connections just to set my seat and not be able to change it later...cuz everynow and then, I just feel like sitting differently...know what I mean?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
I'm not sure how low the Sedan Legend seats can go, but the Coupes seats at is lowest setting is fairly low. I kept my Coupe seat all the way at its lowest setting and the front platic trim parts is almost toughing the floow. I figure about an inch of space. I've pretty short and I could see just fine. If you guys are really interested in NSX seats one day later when I have time I might be willing to see if it can fit in a Legend. Unless someone already has a definate answer than I won't waste my time.

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,261 Posts
DO it Chris DO IT!

LOL

Yeah if you have the time..:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts