escalade hybrid

300C Hollywood edition

Zeo concept

2009 Nissan Maxima

Nissan GT-R

Look at this Yaris racer

WRX Rally

Supermans car!!!

Corvette ZR-1 i forgot what edition but made by a company based in Mount Vernon, NY

Evolution X

Ebolution X Ralliart

Evolution X Automatic w/ Tiptroonic

NY's new cabs for '09

V

Hennessey Viper Twin Turbos

Lamborghini LP640

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry for some of the crappy pics the flash wasnt coming on most of the time but enjoy.....also a cool thing of the show is that outside, they had on of the Lexus IS-F on a dyno looking thing, and u can sit in it and experience the rush and power of the car, didnt do this but was a cool thought.....now if they only did that with the LP640

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
art.....slower shutter speed in low light is ur friend ;)

but excellent pix nonetheless...

too bad you couldn't sit in the genesis :(

does that 300C come complete with womenz? :giggle:

and speakin of womenz, where are the pics? :)

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i know nothing about cameras, i just point and shoot, at best i look for the best angle....and no i couldnt take pics of women (or pose with one at the green lambo for the provided photo shoot with a hot babe) cus my gf was with me and its her cam....sry guys

·
Registered
202 Posts
1 thing is missing pics of some acura's

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually i have a pic of me in a TL Type S 6mt but too many finger prints and gf didnt take pic of the whole car, so all u see is the doors+me+finger prints like a mutha...

i did see the new RL and TSX and didnt think to take pics of those cus i wasnt attracted and i wasnt thinking as well. maybe drizzle or someone else can try to scoop some, the show ends tomorrow...

i am not sure what mileage the transit connect gets, but interestingly the cab that was pictured has a 5MT i beleive, so now that would make even worse of cab drivers for ny...they will also come out with regular "civilian" versions and cargo versions as well

·
Registered
988 Posts
actually i have a pic of me in a TL Type S 6mt but too many finger prints and gf didnt take pic of the whole car, so all u see is the doors+me+finger prints like a mutha...

i did see the new RL and TSX and didnt think to take pics of those cus i wasnt attracted and i wasnt thinking as well. maybe drizzle or someone else can try to scoop some, the show ends tomorrow...

i am not sure what mileage the transit connect gets, but interestingly the cab that was pictured has a 5MT i beleive, so now that would make even worse of cab drivers for ny...they will also come out with regular "civilian" versions and cargo versions as well
thanks for the info and 5MT for cab drivers is gonna suck

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
Good job. The first pic of that Lincoln makes it look like it has a serious case of Joker Mouth:

ROTF!!!! I KNEW you were gonna say SOMETHING hilarious about one of these cars, but ya know, you're right, it DOES look like the Joker's mug! I'm tellin' ya man, you missed your true calling, you should be doing stand up!

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol this is like the 1st time i can actually see a car and relate it to a specific face....Lincoln=Joker...lol. hey steve maybe u can do stand up at nalm

·
A 15yr O.G. Owner!
377 Posts
I'll pay good money for video if he does!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts