Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those of you that live in NY , they have weekend cruises ( Fri & Sat ) in Deer Park ,Long Island on Deer Park Avenue (DPA) . There were on 3 Legends out there, me and 2 other guys with 2nd gens. I was killing every body that tried to come up against me. My stock V6 was kicking there 4 cylinder asses. The Legend was the missing factor( Accords were scarce too). I was hanging out with Teg & Civic boys all night. I was like WTF, where are all the Legends ?. Act like the price is right & come on down.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not from LI, but my cousin lives out there & I went with him last saturday. This Friday were gonna have a Honda/ Acura convoy & Im trying to get some Legends up in the mix.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I should be down soon:D

·
Registered
733 Posts
When you tryin' to pull this off Playa?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
When you tryin' to pull this off Playa?
Whiplash,

If you have the time, the Park Ave meet is well worth the trip. Especially for your family, they really put together a fantastic show. Food, Drinks, prizes, dent wizard, comptech installation demo, raffles and tons of very slick TLs, CLs, Legends, Type-Rs, RSX, NSX, M3 etc.....

Here's more info:

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6027

·
Registered
733 Posts
MC_ said:

Whiplash,

If you have the time, the Park Ave meet is well worth the trip. Especially for your family, they really put together a fantastic show. Food, Drinks, prizes, dent wizard, comptech installation demo, raffles and tons of very slick TLs, CLs, Legends, Type-Rs, RSX, NSX, M3 etc.....

Here's more info:

Ok, I'm down with all of this, but when will the fun begin, so I can check my work schedule?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
MrSlideInsideU

Yo I am 15 min from Deer PArk Long Island

Letr me know when you out there again

In deer park There is a parking lot of Mc'donalds and there are car show OFF there at nights when it starts to warm up.

I will be there

Any more Long Islanders out there?

Can we put together a meet?

Its allot of Classic cars there too.
Racing is there too but I will not race.

·
Registered
733 Posts
MC_ said:

Whiplash,

Here's more info:

Hey Mike, What happened to the girl with the Legend shirt?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Park Ave is in NJ, right across the GW Bridge. Check the sticky for details and direction.

Whiplash - The girl should be showing

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Deer Park ,Long Island on Deer Park Avenue (DPA)

When can we do this meet Deer Park ,Long Island on Deer Park Avenue (DPA) ?

Anyone ? This is the topic for this thread.

BTY I am going to Park Ave. :)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Deer Park ,Long Island on Deer Park Avenue (DPA)

Anyone?
I am going to see who and who is out there tonight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts