·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NY/NJ Acura of Park Ave. meet - Sunday - Jun 2. 10 am-2 pm

Sunday - June 2
Rain or shine: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Anyone attending?

There expecting a very large turnout this year. Same deal as last year, free food & drinks and prizes will be raffled off. I expect a very fun meet and a good time.

http://www.parkaveacura.com/

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Mike, I think I'm free that weekend.. Are people talking about it on the TL/CL forums? Do you have a link? I'll try and attend! Are you going to go?

-Dave

·
Five- O
857 Posts
If i'm free i'll go.

maybe win some free stuff again.

Esti

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dmenn said:
Hey Mike, I think I'm free that weekend.. Are people talking about it on the TL/CL forums? Do you have a link? I'll try and attend! Are you going to go?

-Dave
Dave,

I spoke to one of the TL guys (Joey) and it seems that mostly TL and CL will be there. Not sure what the head count is but I heard there expecting over 100 cars this year. I plan on going and here's the link:

http://acura-tl.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=32991&perpage=20&pagenumber=6

·
Registered
62 Posts
NJ Legend @ Park Ave Acura

Does anyone have anymore information regarding this event> For example, what are the times? I will like to bring my son.

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
733 Posts
There's a strong chance that I could be there. What time does it start?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Park Ave Acura East Coast Meet June 2, 2002 10 am-2 pm

PS Dent Wizard (paintless dent removal) will also be there, Arnie does a great job removing those door dings...

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I'll be there but I'll most likely be with my father in his CL- s - Hope to see some legend guys!!!!

Esti

·
Registered
507 Posts
what part of NJ is it in (upper, lower, mid, west, east), I wanna go, but I gotta consider driving time (I'm not getting up at 4 in the morning to get there).

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
****Update****

Guys- the meet goes on rain or shine. Lets just hope for good weather! There is no way we could fit the cars inside! Remember- 10 to 2- door prizes to be awarded around noon! Comptech is donating springs, Injen is donating CAIs, Zaino is donating a kit, Kensteele and Sprint are donating 2 great cell phones (you have to get your own Sprint PCS service contract) I have heard from some others who will be bringing things also. We have t-shirts, caps and some other Acura stuff, too!

Wayne @ Park Ave Acura

·
Registered
733 Posts
What's the happenings after it's over? I'm trying to justify this trip for a 4 hour event with you know who, so give me something good.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whiplash9001 said:
What's the happenings after it's over? I'm trying to justify this trip for a 4 hour event with you know who, so give me something good.
All I can say is that Park Ave. goes all out to make this a fun time. Besides the catered food, goodie bag (Acura hat, shirt, cd holder, stadium seat cushion), they have mechanics doing comptech installs, dentless paint repair and they give away some nice prizes.

Worst comes to worst just trade in the Legend while your there and take the NSX back to b-more....

4 hours washing and waxing...
500 mile drive...
$100 for tolls and gas....
Return home with a $75,000 NSX - Priceless

·
Registered
733 Posts
MC_ said:

All I can say is that Park Ave. goes all out to make this a fun time. Besides the catered food, goodie bag (Acura hat, shirt, cd holder, stadium seat cushion), they have mechanics doing comptech installs, dentless paint repair and they give away some nice prizes.

Worst comes to worst just trade in the Legend while your there and take the NSX back to b-more....

4 hours washing and waxing...
500 mile drive...
$100 for tolls and gas....
Return home with a $75,000 NSX - Priceless
Lol....Right Mike, In my dreams Dude...:)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
directions

What is thw best way there from Queens
NY

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Re: directions

TALRUDEBOY said:
What is thw best way there from Queens
NY
Its not that far, around 15 minutes after the GW Bridge. I normally take Cross Island north to Throgs neck Brigde. Then Take Cross Bronx Pkwy to GW Bridge. After the Bridge merge onto Route 80 West and take Route-17N. Get off at Passiac street.

Use mapquest for details and maps: www.mapquest.com

247 Passaic Street
Maywood, NJ

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
MC

mapquest told me
Total Distance: 133.37 miles Total Estimated Time: 4 hours, 7 minutes

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
From where??? Should not take 4 hours from anywhere on Long Island

Im having trouble getting the link of of mapquest, so I posted the link and address.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I know I am close to Deer Park

I am comming form exit 51 on the LIE and 36 form southern State parkway. at its like 4 hrs.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:confused: :confused: :confused: Long Island is only 120 miles from (Altantic Ave, Brooklyn to Montauk Pt)!!!!!!

Dude....I'm about 30 minutes from you. My friend lives in W. Bablyon and with no traffic I can make it to 231 DPA in about 20 min. It takes me a little longer to goto Huntington, since I'm on the south shore but at most 45 minutes. I can make viva loca, Huntington on the water in under an hour.

Take southern state west to the cross island...That should take you 45 minutes at 55 mph (being conservative). If your leaving early on sunday (9 am) you should have no problem reaching Park Ave in about 1 1/2 at 55mph !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts