Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
hi....
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the owner of the legend with ny license plate starting with EAV... Sorry that was me following you yesterday night in bayside area.. couple of questions... how dark are your tints.. what kinda rims you have and what size... and what kinda spoiler is that?? THX!

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
Stalker! j/k I wish some of these springfield legend owners would get on here cuz i keep following them around trying to get a peek at their rides :giggle:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
To the owner of the legend with ny license plate starting with EAV... Sorry that was me following you yesterday night in bayside area.. couple of questions... how dark are your tints.. what kinda rims you have and what size... and what kinda spoiler is that?? THX!
I think i saw this sedan myself yesterday, near francis lewis/ whitestone area. Its a black sedan with aftermarket rims right? and plates are EAV00xx something like that?

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,481 Posts
I did that the otehr night. i was driving home with my mom and i saw a perfect GS sedan 5 spd? but it was a manual because i pulled next to it at a stop light and then got behind it, completely stock some older guy was driving it and he took off in that thing soo fast before my street. like damn i have never seen anyone pull like that in a stock car.

·
The Infamous Left Lane
2,373 Posts
i guess it is wierd for other non forum drivers wen u pull up next to them and look at their cars for the longest time then u find yourself actually following them to see if the type of transmission all in good fun then they speed off thinkin ur some kind of serial killer ... used to happen to me all the time

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,481 Posts
i guess it is wierd for other non forum drivers wen u pull up next to them and look at their cars for the longest time then u find yourself actually following them to see if the type of transmission all in good fun then they speed off thinkin ur some kind of serial killer ... used to happen to me all the time
yeah i agree then its like wait wait come back i wanna check your car out some more! ahha

·
hi....
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think i saw this sedan myself yesterday, near francis lewis/ whitestone area. Its a black sedan with aftermarket rims right? and plates are EAV00xx something like that?
OMG YEA!!! and a nice spoiler... same area lol thats where i caught him on frany lew by st francis... hey you in this area too?! coooool. do u know what kinda rims those were? i like em a lot...

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
OMG YEA!!! and a nice spoiler... same area lol thats where i caught him on frany lew by st francis... hey you in this area too?! coooool. do u know what kinda rims those were? i like em a lot...[/QUOTE

Didnt notice the spoiler much but looked stocked, dont know about the rims but not my type. Im around in flushing and I was at a u-turn light facing him and he high beamed me

·
hi....
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Didnt notice the spoiler much but looked stocked, dont know about the rims but not my type. Im around in flushing and I was at a u-turn light facing him and he high beamed me[/QUOTE]

shoot i wished he woulda rolled down his window when i pulled next to him.. i was waiting for that... hmm flushing area... i work at the home depot by the movie theatre... and con ed.. if you come by there and need anything holla at me ill give you 10% off stuff... jus come up to the contractor service... ill be the biggest asian you've ever seen and ill hook u up...

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
I see a chameleon colored Legend with aftermarket 15's all the time on Franny Lew.....the trunk is always sagging

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.