Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the OBX header system and looked at the stock exhaust. What modifications have to be made?? What is the pipe that runs off the right exhaust manifold??? (facing the engine from hood)... what do I need to do???
Please Help I need my legend back running this is one of the last things..

·
Lejen - on cardomain.com
258 Posts
Im looking to get new headers and high flow cat when I return home, so I would like to know just as you would. Im sure there are plenty of people who have the OBX headers here. By the way where did you get them and what were they hitting for?

·
Registered
707 Posts
I haven't done this myself but I'm sure that you will have to block off the pair system or swap the intake for a type II intake and plug the vaccum hose that went to the pair system. Do a search and you should find some more help on this, I've seen many threads on the obx headers.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where I got the Obx headers

I got my set of 91-95 legend headers for exactly $399.00 from one of my friends who is a distributor for OBX. You should get them from Ebay or www.sparktecmotorsports.com . those two are the best place to get them from for the same or about the same price I got them. I bought OBX racing headers for the BMW 325i i had before and they made a very large difference in power over stock along with my K&N Intake. Theses headers really are not crap like I saw a lot of people on the net saying they were.

and the other guy .yeah I think I will get the type 2intake manifold and block that valve if it doesnt work with the type one manifold.

Thanks Guys

·
Banned
0 Posts
I got my set of 91-95 legend headers for exactly $399.00 from one of my friends who is a distributor for OBX. You should get them from Ebay or www.sparktecmotorsports.com . those two are the best place to get them from for the same or about the same price I got them. I bought OBX racing headers for the BMW 325i i had before and they made a very large difference in power over stock along with my K&N Intake. Theses headers really are not crap like I saw a lot of people on the net saying they were.

and the other guy .yeah I think I will get the type 2intake manifold and block that valve if it doesnt work with the type one manifold.

Thanks Guys
Yup, the pair pipe needs to be blocked. Just make a plate and seal off the back of the intake manifold and throw away that pipe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts