Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to put on myy headers but i have a problem. ik have no cat flange when i straightpiped the car i connected at the header and cut off the flange.

Does anyone know where i can get a flange that will line up with the obx so i can weld a pipe to it going to the back so i dont have to cut the headers?

help
help
help

·
because i can.
10,426 Posts
You guys dont have any DIY yards? What do they care if you get only the flanges? They get paid either way....

Otherwise...you may be stuck buying a cheap aftermarket cat just for the flanges....idk if there are any other Hondas that use the same exact shape as ours...of course by that time, you might as well just use the cat....

acura legend catalytic items on eBay.com

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yeah, Ive looked everywhere for the flange in the right shape for a Honda cat, and I can't get it new unless I have one cut. $$$. Besides, the OBX header flange there doesn't exactly bolt up perfectly with a Honda cat. I had to drill the holes bigger to get it to bolt up to my cat, and it's not an aftermarket cat, either, it's a Genuine Honda one that's been hollowed out. (Shhhh, don't tell anyone.) Your'e probably better off having a standard 3-bolt triangular flange welded on, and weld another to the cat. That's what I'd do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.