Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruizing around last night. It felt great out, so I had all the windows down and the sunroof open. I was backing in my garage when I noticed something moving in my back side window. I got out and walked around. I had a bat with its wing stuck in the rubber where the window goes when it rolls up. I was shocked. Unfortunately I had already started rolling up the window, so the bat died. I carried him out into the woods and gave him a little burrial and a little prayer. I just thought some others might get as much of a laugh out of the whole situation. This still doesn't top the bird that got its head stuck between my dad's headlight and fender!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
427 Posts
hitting a bird is not as rare as getting a bat, A BAT stuck on a window. if you were a second too late in rolling your windows i think the bat would have flew in and scared the hit out of you, i know i would be **** scared :D

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually thought of it today. I had my camera in the passenger seat when it happened, but I was so shocked I didn't think of it. I could go and find the body and take a pic, but I really don't want to.
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
One time I was driving to class and there was this little bird in the middle of the road, so I was like "Oh, he'll move..." Well, he didn't, and when I finally caught up to him, the little ******* waited until the last minute to try to fly, and then crapped all over my windshield as I ran him down (dropped 2 gears to get him!) and managed to pull him into the grille of my Coupe... Pigeons beware!!!

But, here's an even better story:

My buddy and I were riding in his Single Turbo '97 Supra, right after we had just put the turbo kit on and gotten the fuel system set up, and as we were cruising down I-65 we ran into a flock of birds that were above us, and they were dipping and dodging past us all across the interstate, so my friend gets this idea that he'll race them, so he pushes the pedal (doesn't downshift, just pushes the pedal), and after a minute the car is slowly accelerating and we start to catch this one poor bird that's right in front of us, so then he's like "I have the pedal to the floor, man! When are we going to get over 14lbs?" and just as he said that the needle slammed into 24lbs and the bird went WOMP over the windshield and hit the back spoiler and ended up on the interstate... pretty gross... Needless to say we were pretty intent on trying it again with anything else that happened to cross our paths, but ended up eating a C5 Vette for dinner and then going home...

I love turbo cars... :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
U ate the Vette for dinner and yet left the bird behind??

Man - u guys need to get your priority straighten out..

:)

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
speaking of run-ins with animals.

I ran over a rabbit like 3 weeks ago.

I guess the HID's scared her and she ran from one side of the road to the other.

SQUASHED.

I felt guiltier than OJ after that. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts