Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a pretty good deal on a 94 L sedan, but it has some odd little problems that i thoguht you guys might know more about.

the drivers side window doesent stay in the track when going up.

the drivers side lock only unlocks the car, then about a second later it locks. i cant turn it to lock the car so i just disconnected the bar from the lock.

it has 3 sets of keys. 2 for the ignition, 2 for the trunk, and 2 for the doors. so i have to carry 3 keys with me and they only work in said postions, im not sure what caused this.

the ALB light is on, and clearing the comptuer didnt help, but i still need to check the codes.

my "acura" letters are missing from the trunk and im not sure where i could get a set.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
1. Window sounds like you need to adjust the track or replace.
2. Door lock actuator needs to be repaired or replaced.
3. The keys are probably from locks being replaced, you can take them off and take them to a lock smith to re-key to be the same (or buy a set from someone here).
4. ALB, check the codes, if you're lucky it will just be one of the wheel sensors (used one in the OEM section runs about $40).
5. Dealer or OEM parts section in the Marketplace.

Hope you enjoy your new best friend :yes:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also hate to be a burden.
but my car has blown out bose speakers and im wondering if i can replace them with my normal sony ones, i have 6.5's and they are just normal hookup

i also have the box for the 6 cd changer in the trunk but someone took the actual changer out :/

·
Registered
344 Posts
also hate to be a burden.
but my car has blown out bose speakers and im wondering if i can replace them with my normal sony ones, i have 6.5's and they are just normal hookup

i also have the box for the 6 cd changer in the trunk but someone took the actual changer out :/
Im not familiar with the bose system as I have an aftermarket system in mine. do some research and see if the ohm specs match up. If they do, then it should be plug and play. if not, and you want to keep the bose system, just buy some used bose speakers from ebay, or members on this forum.

Box for cd changer? I think you're just talking about that slot in the back of your trunk to the left, correct?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no its the box. i dont have a picture right now but its a box that says "6 cd changer" or something like that and the cover slides revealing an empty space where something eletronical used to be.

my headunit is a sony and the sony speakers work but they are alot quieter then the bose ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.