Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO here it is, guys the legend got hit in the last week in fedruary and the parents did want to loan me the money to fix it, so i sold it as it is to ser5gy, his gain my lose :(, so i had some parts i was going to put on and now since i dont have the legend i am selling the parts.i was looking for a legend in hartford area of ct.i have found one but the guy bought it at a auction and he didn't get the title rebuild yet this process his going to taking too long and i cant wait,i wanted a legend to get read for the may 18 tri state meet, where i live i need a car to get around. so i am going to get a teg and still be apart of A-L.com.so here goes the products send me ur price and i will see if i take it or not. here goes nothing

muffler and pipe $825 shipped
b pipe alone $375
muffler $450
each side moldings i give for $75 each
lower molding $45

the side moldings cost alot.go check it out at

Acura Parts @ AcuraOEMparts.com - Genuine Acura OEM Parts from Delray Acura

this one is a cheaper than the side moldings

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you list the parts you have for sale? i am looking to hook up my Legend, i am very interested.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for u the most u would want is the stromung exhaust and its for a sadan G2. the rest are just moldings for the front windshield.

·
Registered
364 Posts
how much for the moldings? or exhaust? as in what are you looking for ?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just want u guy's to know i still have the stromung exhaust system, the whole system.for a g2 sadan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts