Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I've got a question concerning the installation of an OEM CD-changer for my Acura Legend coupe(94).
I've seen some pictures of some kind of box/tray with a lid where the Cd-changer is in, is that the original box/tray/attachment for it and if it is where can I get it?
I've tried to install it myself but it doesn't fit in the way that there's no way I can screw it in it's place.
I have a small black box/tray there but it can't hold a cd-changer since it's too narrow and there's no holes in the end for cables. so I guess that's the original one for cars without the installed CD-changer.

I hope some one can help me out with this issue?

·
Registered
58 Posts
An Alpine CHM-630 fits in that factory location, black insert just fine and also you can drill a hole in the bottom of the black insert pretty easily. You will want to check the DIYs here for the mod you must make to the cable for the audio to be right! It makes a HUGE!!! difference.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's not an alpine CHM-630, it's the stock cd-changer for the Legend coupe(94). The black insert as you call it is too small for the stock cd changer, so what I want to know is if it is possible to get the original cover/insert from acuraoemparts.com or any other place.
I have bought a brand new original cd changer so I don't need advice about alpine mods.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.