Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I've got a question concerning the installation of an OEM CD-changer for my Acura Legend coupe(94).
I've seen some pictures of some kind of box/tray with a lid where the Cd-changer is in, is that the original box/tray/attachment for it and if it is where can I get it?
I've tried to install it myself but it doesn't fit in the way that there's no way I can screw it in it's place.
I have a small black box/tray there but it can't hold a cd-changer since it's too narrow and there's no holes in the end for cables. so I guess that's the original one for cars without the installed CD-changer.

I hope some one can help me out with this issue?

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's not an alpine CHM-630, it's the stock cd-changer for the Legend coupe(94). The black insert as you call it is too small for the stock cd changer, so what I want to know is if it is possible to get the original cover/insert from acuraoemparts.com or any other place.
I have bought a brand new original cd changer so I don't need advice about alpine mods.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.