Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I took my OEM or JDM...corners from my 92 Sedan off and lost the screw from each side that holds them in....Does anyone know what size the screw is or am I screwed? No Pun intended...I need to get them quick...Thanks..

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Noone know? Help please...Thanks.

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
I have the same prob

I lost my right corner screw and sometimes my corner slides out and I have to push it back in!! What size screw is it?

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
C'mon guys, take the screw out of the other side, go to Home Depot/Lowe's/Wal-Mart/ETC. and find the same one.

BTW, Sticks are not considered OEM equipment.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
luvmylegend said:
C'mon guys, take the screw out of the other side, go to Home Depot/Lowe's/Wal-Mart/ETC. and find the same one.

BTW, Sticks are not considered OEM equipment.
Haha...Read carefully:) I lost both...:(

G

·
92legend said:

Haha...Read carefully:) I lost both...:(
Well, then someobody else here who didn't lose their other one that needs one should go to the hardware store and when they find the screw, should tell everyone else what size it is :p. I'm pretty sure that my HELM manual that I'll be getting sometime next week should tell me this. If nobody has answered by then I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
The HELM will not tell you the size of the sidemarker screw. Just remove a unit, remove the clip and then locate a screw which will fit. Should locate one with an oversize head. I suppose you could order them from Acura, but often screws are sold in bulk. This may be one of the times to visit your local dealer who probably has some in stock. Might cost you $1.00 each, but better than having a stick-built Legend.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LPB said:
The HELM will not tell you the size of the sidemarker screw. Just remove a unit, remove the clip and then locate a screw which will fit. Should locate one with an oversize head. I suppose you could order them from Acura, but often screws are sold in bulk. This may be one of the times to visit your local dealer who probably has some in stock. Might cost you $1.00 each, but better than having a stick-built Legend.
Ya, true...Wish someone could find out for me though....Dealer is 1.5 hours away....anyone?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just take a bunch of screws and pick one out man. I have two completely different screws holding in each one of my clears. It makes no difference! A bunch of different screws will work just fine.

-GR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts