Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 94-95 OEM foglights installed. I want to be able to turn the foglights on and off by using the OEM fog switch without having to have the headlights on. I used the OEM foglight harness and was wondering if i might be able to somehow do this with ease. Anyone have any ideas? I know tyson's brother did this to his car.

·
Who is THE MASTER?!
1,366 Posts
i know there is a diy for called daytime running fogs done by godfather but there was a issue with it because it caused problems later... me personally i just bypassed the whole factory harness and installed a aftermarket kit to bypass it all. i was able to hook it up to my factory switch and set it to come on with my park lights. i hope this helps

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to clarify, im talking about my lower oem fog lights, NOT my jdm fogs in my one piece headlights. and i would like them to come on without the corners having to be on either.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Again, I think you just need to tap one of the hot wire from your OEM fogs to the ignition solid yellow wire like you did with your JDM fogs -> the result will give as to have both indepedent fogs (JDM fogs and OEM fogs) to work as of your interest on/off at any time without depent on the head lights or the parking lights need to be turned on ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.