Acura Legend Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
1994 BLK/BLK GS SEDAN
149 Posts
Aight i read some of the drama here, Corrie's goin thru it like alot of others... The frustration of not havein your car the way you want it and not having the money to soup it the way u want will cause dudes to lose it.. Most of us been to meets and we all have a good time when we link up so those who know u wont be comin, dont promise if you know theres a chance u aint comin.... Am off on saturdays and i got 2 legends to come in.... but i wont promise am showing up.... I wanna be there for sure and am glad Matts shop is the spot..... But who know what'll happen between now and then....

Rich, I am one who understands the time and effort you put into these tristates... Its not just sayin a time and place, it involves careful planning.. its a personal thing to know that a good number will turnout to enjoy the festivities that you worked hard to make possible....

Anyways i should be in attendance and am gonna tell Bk and the rest of the harlem legendz if they dont know already... Drizz hope to see you playa....

·
1994 BLK/BLK GS SEDAN
149 Posts
I had a 91 sedan freshly painted back in 1998 and for a year never could get the title for the car and ended up selling it as is for a serious loss back then... i know what it is to have a car and cant do shit with it. Its just as bad as not having one

·
Una Leyenda
1,143 Posts
How would you know?? You have never been to one! lol:hide:
this guy...., meaning "thread drama". From what i have seen from after reports of those meets i dont think there was any "in-person drama". Nice low-blow there lol i'll getcha on this coming tri-state though...

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it to this tri state meet.(Even though Bristol is a good 3 1/2 hours from me!) I would like to meet everyone and this seems like it will be a large meet. Hopefully i can link up with some other Legend fanatics, and finally meet Matt. (who i would love to work on my Legend) but as alot of other Legend owners i don't have the funds to do everything i would like to my Legend.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
damn i forgot i havent posted in this thread. lol. i thought this place was dead? anyway... corrie stop bitching, you dont have to worry so much about attendance because your car has been here for months... its not pritty but its here. rich, sean, x and moni, bring some bitches :D. everyone else, bring your cars and have a good time. see you all on the 18th.

ps. if you want to see my car all finished before anyone else... you'll be there. ;)

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
756 Posts
God, it feels like forever since I was last on here.... How is everyone doing????? I will be there for sure, wouldn't miss matt's cheeseburgers for the world...

So count me in for sure, I'm there.....

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
Glad to hear that you are making it to the meet Divinchi!

·
GS/LS Conversion
2,481 Posts
I will try my best to make it...So far it looks good. As i type my car is getting a new radiator and i am changing the water pump and timing belt plus the top and bottom hoses and an A/C recharge. Everything cost $600.00 total. Labor included not bad at all. I bought all the parts myself from Arch auto parts.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Almost time for this one .. :woot:

Can't wait to see some old faces!

:thumbsup::yes:

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
Just a few more days......start getting that polish on!

·
Sales Guido
1,087 Posts
Don't think I'm gonna make it out to this one either, Rich. I get a little more done every day, so hopefully the coupe will be done and completely detailed in 2 weeks time. I promise I'll dust the sand out of my Vag and make it to some meets next year.

Unless, like I said, maybe a mini meet/BBQ in KOP in August?? Just sayin...

·
One Meeelion HP
2,907 Posts
Hey!!

My phone number to coordinate things is (203) 233-1850 (this isnt the free Legend advice hotline, btw). I receive a heavy volume of calls so please try to make it quick and only if you get lost.

From the indications I'm getting so far, this meet is going to be huge. The weather forecast looks great for the weekend. If it should rain the Rain Date will be the following day, Sunday the 19th.

I will be personally providing burgers, hot dogs, and some refreshments. Please bring your own potato chips, salad, ribs, chicken, fish, etc if you want to put it on the grill... Dont forget the beer and liquor if your going to be hanging out for awhile! I went out and bought a big grill just for you guys!

The showroom will be cleared out and available for displaying your WORTHY car (sorry Tom, your car isnt worthy :rofl2: J/K). The showroom is kind of old school but if you guys want in to take pictures - its yours.

I've had alot of people tell me that they can't make it to the meet because there cars are not show worthy, etc. This is a Legend meet - not a car show. Do not be shy to come down. I'm sure you can find another busted up Legend at the meet that looks worse than yours.

The garage will be closed to any major work on Saturday. As a matter of fact I plan on attending the meet in nice clean clothes JUST SO I DON'T have to work on any cars LMAO. I've spoken with Tom and he's agreed to do quick jobs such as inspections, oil changes, sun roof tilts, etc. I will be doing sr5guy chips - and you can watch the process. I have lots of parts available too - 5 parts cars altogether.

Other than the BBQ and a DJ, I dont have anything planned as far as events. Maybe me and Tom can figure out a scenic caravan route that somehow involves a caravan up the test hill. There is a Veterans memorial park directly behind the shop so you can bring your wife/girl/kids back there to play.

I will warn you that the police in Bristol do not play, so out of respect for my business I request that you don't go tooling around town at 90MPH.

So.... Who's coming???

-Matt

61 - 80 of 101 Posts