Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD for Acura Jackets
(some text borrowed from FUTs GB threads)

Please keep this thread for listing quantity, color, and sizes only.

posts that do not include all of the above info will not be considered for the jacket group buy.

Feel free to use the letters given to the jackets below to make your selection.

I will need a group buy quantity, sizes, and colors before I can get jacket pricing and shipping.

For a single jacket the costs with shipping from the jacket maker is $85.00 (this price subject to change < or > )

For the group buy I will need to ship the jackets to each individual person so there will be additional shipping costs, as the jackets will be shipped to me in bulk.

PLEASE only sign up in this thread if --
a.) you are willing to spend roughly $100.00 per jacket shipped to your door.
b.) you are willing to buy the jacket before the x-mas holiday.

"Post Whores" & "Post Crappers" are not welcomed, please vent elsewhere.
NO MAYBE/I MIGHT posts.

I am more than willing to photoshop any other different colors, logos and or text requests, but rather than post them in this thread I can email you the final colors

If you are interested in something other than below please PM me with your request. DO NOT post your request in this thread.

The backs are what you see below. The Acura logo with LEGEND underneath.

To help in discussing other options not shown above please use this image to help communicate your interests

JACKET INFO (text from the jacket maker)

Fine detailed embroidery direct on the fabric

Soft microfiber feeling outer layer (60% Polyester / 40% Cotton)

Two outside hand warmer pockets

One inside chest pocket

Waist Band is a Stretch knit stretch fabric

Inside is Satin lined and light

padding is added for Shape, Form and Warmth

SIZES (from the jacket maker)

fit to chest in inches

SMALL 34-36
MEDIUM 37-39
LARGE 40-42
XL 43-45
XXL 47-49
XXXL 50-52
XXXXL 53-56

Sizes 4XL and up additional $10.00
a few different color and logo jackets within this thread
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=113592

Please keep your eye on this page for edits and updates.

p.s. mods I hope this thread is okay here.. Didn't know if I should post a copy of this thread in the GB section ?

·
Aguy
1,305 Posts
1 B. design size SM

·
KA8 Legend Killer
452 Posts
I'd take one of design H with a size of 2XL or XXL would be able to pay this friday or 2 week after that

·
Registered
681 Posts
I've been waiting to hear back officially from Honda Inc. for the legal use and copyright of the Acura logo and high-res images. I will try to make contact again sometime during next week. Updates will come soon with it.
-----------
As far as jackets for me..:
B- Small 1Quantity

**Subject to change, not sure if these are going to fit a smaller guy like me lol

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
Alright. I'm in. I'll have one jacket, blue/grey (type F), Medium size. I'm not certain about the size though, I wear mostly medium shirts and I just ran a ruler around my torso and it came to 30 inches. That should be a decent size for a jacket right? I'm 6'1" 144 lbs.

Sorry to keep you waiting. $100 is a lot of money but I can't walk around wearin my varsity jacket forever.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
okay guys.. just a handful of interested parties in the official thread? what about everyone in the orignial thread? whats the deciding factor? price? the time of year? If there isn't enough interest I'll just let the jacket maker know that...
I know it was only tentative but 70 was about my limit. 100 is a bit steep with the other obligations i have right now

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know it was only tentative but 70 was about my limit. 100 is a bit steep with the other obligations i have right now
well the jackets are $70.00 each and shipping is close to $20.00 each, so that is why the thread listed somewhere around $100.00 give or take. Hopefully with a group buy I can get a discount on the shipping and keep the price close to $70.00 - $80.00 shipped to your door.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts