Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres the Official THREAD.
Last year

DATE: Sunday, May 18th
TIME: 12:00pm - Dusk
ADDRESS:Sean Can you help me with one?
for now follow this link.
Jones Beach

Parking Field #2 (We will move to lot #4 if there are to many cars.)

I have a members list of over 300 people in the area. I'm expecting 40 to show. In the past I have found out how bad and annoying attendance lists can be so I will NOT be keeping track of whose showing. If you like, feel free.

Also If you can't make it PLEASE don't complain about location and time. I and the others on the committee and put in to much time to get this organized. Plus you'll just bring everybody down and just make a brief post about not being able to show.

If people are up for bringing snacks, chairs, parts w/e please do! this is a show and a good time. We have had many successful ones in the past and we would like to keep it that way.

See you there!

Rich

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts

·
LIVING LEGEND
178 Posts
i will be there with some snacks and probably the worst coupe there hopefully i can finish getting the body fixed in time

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
i will be there with some snacks and probably the worst coupe there hopefully i can finish getting the body fixed in time
Bro trust me, mine is going to be the worst looking coupe there. I have a lot of work to do before she's even presentable. But i don't care i bought it as a project/restoration car so it is by no standards Perfect. But i worked hard to get her so all show her off anyway. Plus i like to drive.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we dont care about whose legend is perfect and whose isn't. were all there and we are all enjoying what people have done and brought. This is the biggest place to get ideas and see how things are done first hand. plus you can get some things done while your there

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
rich,
im in should i bring the rl or the legend?
max

btw: nassau cops arent the highest paid , suffolk cops are. And they dont hang out by jones beach only state troopers do. they wont enter the lots. i suggest we meet at the fishing lot theres less congestion there. and its still in jones beach i believe field 10 or the picnic field 1 or field 6. I know field 4 and 5 are meant for beach only guests. so they are no good. lets do the fishermans field. there are plenty of very nice shots there. This will be a nice meet , theres so much to do. boardwalk, mall, basketball, softball courts volleyball, picnic.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice find man! i say 6 and bring what ever looks better and has more cool stuff done. or get a trailor hitch and bring both

1 - 20 of 297 Posts