Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will 18x7.5 with 45 mm offset fit on a H&R and Koni lowered 93 LS Coupe?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Well about time you mod that car out Jose :D , I was beginning to think that you were gonna keep it stock but come join the rest of us folks who got the mod fever and spend our last bucks on our sweet Legends. :D

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ok, most of the time, I hate chrome, but I found these rims that are just SWEET and arent terribly expensive, and I think that 18x7.5 at 45 mm offset will look really nice, and it has a "classy" look.

Who wants to see pics?

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
with the 18x7.5 & the 45mm offset. That sounds perfect, even if you lower it. you should be ok with 225/40 18's. Invest in the ingalls camber kit while you are at it. Can't wait to see the pics after you are done

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CakeDaddy said:
with the 18x7.5 & the 45mm offset. That sounds perfect, even if you lower it. you should be ok with 225/40 18's. Invest in the ingalls camber kit while you are at it. Can't wait to see the pics after you are done
Ingalls 3572?
Is that all?

Also, why are they listed as only "front" camber kit?
I thought camber kit was for all 4 sides. Maybe I'm terribly mistaken.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LeGeNdZ_4_LiFe said:
JOse, that will be O FISH AL!!
Those are the MOTEGI MR 7's.
I wonder if those are good or not (in terms of strength, not bending..., cracking)..

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yes they're only for the front Jose .. If you need to correct some camber in the rear, some people (including myself) have pulled a couple bolts out and inserted washers to fix the camber. It all depends on how bad it is in the rear, you might be just fine.

-Dave

·
Registered
54 Posts
those should look sweeeeeeet. they're like chromed konig tantrums.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts