Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh life, why must you be so un-fair??

Long story short, I was out in town at the dealership I bought my car at paying my JCI [japanese compulsory insurance] and Mark [the owner] says with this goofy grin on his face "look to your left Darren." So I do, and what do I see, a black R32 GTR with 70k kilos on the ticker. He then goes on to say he'd give it to me for 8k, or 6k with trade-in for my other car.
So after I pick up my jaw and change into a clean pair of bloomers, I get to plotting, planning and scheming to acquire this delectable automobile, but then I got to thinking, nahh, too much money; I can't afford it; my wife'll kill me; I'll die trying to race it;, etc etc. I even had the dastardly thought of selling my six speed back in the states :eek: , but finally came to my senses.

So what to do.....
what to do.... :(
I'm going out there today to take some pics of it and see if he can't let me hold it for a weekend. :D

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
that would be awesome, i asume you own all of the cars at the bottom on the sig? The sc300, tl-s, es and a six speed coupe. you already have a nice collection, im sure the wife wouldnt mind one more. tell her its a wise investment:D :D :D

good luck.
peace
Tnelson

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tnelson said:
that would be awesome, i asume you own all of the cars at the bottom on the sig? The sc300, tl-s, es and a six speed coupe. you already have a nice collection, im sure the wife wouldnt mind one more. tell her its a wise investment:D :D :D

good luck.
peace
Tnelson
Well yeah, but I'd have to get rid of one of them to acquire that one. you see, over here each licensed driver can only have one vehicle a piece.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
acuralegend.com said:
I even had the dastardly thought of selling my six speed back in the states :eek: , but finally came to my senses.:D
What the F#$k were you thinking? Were you out of your mind, selling the Legend. I dont know what to say to you about this one Darren, I'm ashamed dammit. How could you think of such a thing? :D :D :D

G

·
Darren, I just wanted to let you know that if you ever do sell your legend to someone it has to be me. If you just sell it to a random person, I guarantee you that every single one of us will come down to cali and hunt you down when you get back ;)

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
Darren, I just wanted to let you know that if you ever do sell your legend to someone it has to be me. If you just sell it to a random person, I guarantee you that every single one of us will come down to cali and hunt you down when you get back ;)
You already own a red G2 coupe, and are therefore disqualified. ;)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
Wow that paint is flawlesss.......!:D If it was an R34 V-Spec II I'de sell my Legend For it...:D
OH NO, ANOTHER TRAITOR J/K:D

Darren, If I had your prob, IF possible do what Future said...only thing, the ES is on mainside, right?
Hmmmm, get it export it to me...I will garage it for you...seriously.
If interested, pm me.

G

·
Hey I have an 95 Auto L Coupe...:rolleyes: Now if I had a 95 LS 6 sp or Auto w/ 30K on it Someone should slap me silly......:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts