1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Moved..

·
Registered
733 Posts
You know it kinda reminds me of something I saw today on the way down to DC. If anyone saw the flick "Baby Boy" and how he totally f***ed up his girl's car with the 10's, well I saw a 89 Legend (4 door) with the same type of hook up. Now mind you, I'm not somebody who's gonna down someone's creativity (only if it's really off the chain), but would somebody tell me, How F***ing Far Will You Let Your Tires Extend From The Wheel Well? I wish I had a camera because this thing looked to be about at least 2 feet out. You could damn near see the whole width of the tire. My Boy was saying if that thing starts jumpin' with the hydraulics he would be too through. I just think that peeps need to draw some type of line between what is creative and what is totally tacky.......Yeah Timez, You Ain't Lying Bout That Dun, WHOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEE...........Where was Mamacita before I got married.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.