The mightiest alive throughout his life --
Living and breathing by conquering
A clever politician , strategist and always thinking 2 steps ahead,
He forged ahead and shaped his own destiny -
Living life through the method of debauchery -
Drinking, being merry and focusing on what makes the masses weak-

Oh Say Khan You See,
We're living in Mongolia-
And Genghis Khan wants to overtake your world.

You're either with us or against us,
In this world, - Where my value is what I hold in a bank -
Where CIA funds infiltrate Israel and Palestine , via armored tanks -
And women are reduced from queens to objects of lust.

Sure, focus on your future -
Think about the chances you've been given -
Your character, shaped by the hardships and perils of your life -Have served to make you stronger but not wiser

We're living in Genghis Khan's lifetime,
Yet we're not grateful to be alive -
Loving war.
And causing war to bring peace.
Will soon bring the roosters to feast.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SeaSickLegend said:
Nice Jose,

What one thing sparked you to write that?
Just thinkin some stuff..
I just really dislike capitalism.
But it is the norm, it is what is here, and it's what makes us who we are, shapes our actions and ideals / thoughts.

I just dont see the USA going too far, doing the things it's doing in this world.

I dont want to get too political, but sometimes, less, is more.
I'd rather be able to eat, to live life, and be relatively poor, than be a big rich guy in this (American) society... Sometimes we need to step back and evaluate.

·
Registered
685 Posts
not sure what to think I am a big fan off Ghengis Khan, he was in my opp the greatest miltary leader of all time, he conquered (sp) more land then any ruler of his time. so if America is the Face of Ghengis Khan to others, well then let them lay down in fear or sing the U.S.A's praises. but on another page, war is not really my thing, even tho I like ancent miltary leaders, that because they used swords spears bow&arrows and such, not tanks and aircraft.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
jose3030 said:

Just thinkin some stuff..
I just really dislike capitalism.
But it is the norm, it is what is here, and it's what makes us who we are, shapes our actions and ideals / thoughts.

I just dont see the USA going too far, doing the things it's doing in this world.

I dont want to get too political, but sometimes, less, is more.
I'd rather be able to eat, to live life, and be relatively poor, than be a big rich guy in this (American) society... Sometimes we need to step back and evaluate.
I know where your going with this Jose, it's the way the U.S handles it's issues and presses other countries to basically do it's will....yeah i know what u mean about being poor and content rather than than being rich and miserable.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yeah, this is all fine and good, but did he (Genghis Khan) ever drive a Legend? Ok he might have been in the top 3 as far as conquerors is concerned, but did he ever dust off a Lincoln LS on I-495 (One of my latest enjoyable kills) ? Was he apart of the greatest forum on the internet? Man, I probably had more victories in the game of Risk in a single day then he had in his life time. I still think i'm one up on him with the Legend thing though.:cool:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Dave C ver2.0 said:
You could always go raise sheep and goats in afghanistan.
That was a low blow Dave.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I like Capitalism. I don't like getting into political debates, and such online. So I will not express my opinions on this board. It never works, however, in school, it was quite fun, everyone would ask me if I planned to be a lawyer or politician ( that's not good, lol ) I remember the abortion issue that was we were given to be the biggest one, very heated debates, right next to the politics of the U.S

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
So are u pro-choice or pro-life Xman?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
pro-choice, overall.

I don't think anyone has the right to take away that choice. However, I do feel, morally inclined to say it's wrong morally, in most but a few situations. If you do the deed, and it happens, I don't think it's "fair" to the child that it does not get its' chance at life. There is adoption, etc. However, in cases if the women was raped, or incest, etc.. I feel that it is acceptable, because, if the women was forced to have that child, it would more than likely destroy her own life, for something she was not responsible for, that is not acceptable to me.

Even though my morals would tend to pull more toward the pro-life side. In the end, I am pro-choice, because ultimately, it should be the women's choice, the government, shouldn't be able to make those choices for you.

Anyways, if the person really wants an abortion, they would more than likely seek it somewhere else, possibly in a more dangerous place, if made completely illegal. Putting their own life at risk as well.

Speaking of government restrictions, don't some states have laws against oral sex? I thought I had heard that once...I find that funny :)

So you see those are all *my opinions* I'm not saying they're right or wrong, everyone has their own opinions, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dave C ver2.0 said:
You could always go raise sheep and goats in afghanistan.
You could always add to that ... "you could have stayed in your own country"..

But the influence of the USA is so far reaching (note-- rogue assassinations in Columbia, Peru, South America, a national leader in Zimbabwe, etc), that you'd never really be happy, no matter where you're at.

-Jose

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
No place will ever be a Utopia.
not in our lifetimes anyways......hey this reminded me of something me and my co-workers where kidding about today.....this same came up in our conversations, and one mentioned when we do find life out there, we'll be right there to say "we come in piece and hormony" with our arms extended, soon as we gain their trust, our space marines go in.....suck up they're natural resources leave like a thief in the night:D

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
LoL,

I think it will be more a long the lines of... "Welcome..." Let us share are technology and information. We "learn" their technologies, and ditch them. If there are conflicts, we will have wars :)

Honestly, I don't think humanity can do without some form of problem, if everything was perfect, I don't think humans would be able to live properly, we somehow NEED problems. Strange, but I think true.

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
jose3030 said:

You could always add to that ... "you could have stayed in your own country"..

But the influence of the USA is so far reaching (note-- rogue assassinations in Columbia, Peru, South America, a national leader in Zimbabwe, etc), that you'd never really be happy, no matter where you're at.

-Jose
My point was "if you think it's so bad, try another system".

For all it's faults and injustices, I'd still rather be here and in a capitalist mode. At least you have the opportunity here. May not succede but you have a chance.

I was lucky, by the time I was 20 I had been around the world and had seen what real life was all about. Join the merchant marine and see how cheap life is overseas. It will open your eyes.

·
Registered
217 Posts
jose3030 said:
And so he was the emperor of all emperors,
The mightiest alive throughout his life --
Living and breathing by conquering
A clever politician , strategist and always thinking 2 steps ahead,
He forged ahead and shaped his own destiny -
Living life through the method of debauchery -
Drinking, being merry and focusing on what makes the masses weak-

Oh Say Khan You See,
We're living in Mongolia-
And Genghis Khan wants to overtake your world.

You're either with us or against us,
In this world, - Where my value is what I hold in a bank -
Where CIA funds infiltrate Israel and Palestine , via armored tanks -
And women are reduced from queens to objects of lust.

Sure, focus on your future -
Think about the chances you've been given -
Your character, shaped by the hardships and perils of your life -Have served to make you stronger but not wiser

We're living in Genghis Khan's lifetime,
Yet we're not grateful to be alive -
Loving war.
And causing war to bring peace.
Will soon bring the roosters to feast.
the khan dynasty killed over 20 million chinese. ppl always talk about hitler, what about the khans.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts