Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats goin on? Earlier in the week a rv driving in front of me lost a tire and it rolled right into my car getting stuck underneath of my car getting draggedlike 50-100 yards. It didnt lkook like there was any damage but the days following that, my car is now leaking oil. im not sure if it was something the tire did, or its something else. what could be some possible reasons for oil leaking? thanks.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
You first need to see if you can get it on a lift. It is possible that a number of things could have happened. I would check for cracks in the oil pan, broken filter, or any kind of structural damage. Are you sure this is motor oil, and not any other fluid? I would also suggest that you do not drive around until you recognize the culprit to avoid costly engine/transmission damage.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah im pretty sure it is motor oil/ and possibily someting else because there is another smaller circle right behind the bigger motor oil spot. when i looked under the car it appears a number of things could be damaged on the undercarriage. appreciate your input, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.