Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ive been seeing many " I Will make headers" posts and im getting tired of the same Bull.

20WHP minimum-Full stainless for both Type I and II
Probably will pass visual smog because you cant see them, but might and might not pass emmision depending on your cat.
Also a cat replacement will be avalable(test pipe)
cost between 1100-1500

When?
It will take a while a few (3)months, so those people willing to wait, do so

I have to break 12's and i wont be doing it through headers that arent built top of the line.

Manufacturer is kept underwrap at this time.

NO DONOR car needed I will be it.

~Hybrid

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
i'm IN

Just heard that ..........

I'm getting a nice lil refund. IRS.

Let a brotha know.

-Jose

(this is provided that I dont lose my damn job in the next 2 weeks)..

·
Registered
583 Posts
Is it orange?

Holy Crap What A Good Lookin Car!

Gotta get a G2 after I'm done with the G1... :D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Where is the flange going to be for these headers that connect to the rest of the exhaust system? Reason I"m asking is because you mention the "test pipe" and don't know what modifications are you doing to the exhaust system.

Will the flanges still be in their stock location? By stock location I mean where the existing exhaust manifold bolts onto the "pre-cats" (if you have a Type II exhaust) or the Y-pipe assembly?

Lucky for me I already am running with a test-pipe and got rid of my pre-cats entierly.

BTW... what kind of exhaust system do you have? cat-back or custom manifold back? If you're shooting NOS, having 2.5" piping run down all the way can make a difference ;)

Good luck with the headers and I'd be in for them too :cool:

G

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
for type II cars the precats will be eliminated. i have the type two engine but still retain the type one Y pipe and cat......

yes they fit

i have a cat back greddy.

the headers will be manifold and Y pipe. from the Y pipe the cat connects or test pipe, then the cat back begins.

the flange is going to be right were the stock one is, between the ---Y pipe--and---Cat
~Hybrid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts