Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
khoerling said:
Can't you just cut out a hole for TCS? k.h.
By DIY? Hmm... an exactly measurement has to be necessary then. It's really not easy to do that. Presupposed you have a professional cutting maschine to get the right rectangle holes. -Mike

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Roger said:
the glow guages that go to 160mph and have TCS right??
Rog, not all 160 mph clusters have their TCS. See here: 160 MPH Non TCS

Here some pics of Indiglos with TCS I have. But it's kinda hard to find Indiglos with TCS. Some of the well known Aftermarket Manufacturer like SR Motosports don't have Acura Indiglos anymore. I've tried to find those one for you. But either EBay else others don't have that. Sorry Rog, I wish I could help you better. -Mike

Indiglo Day (ChrisK) / Indiglo Night (ChrisK)
Gauge Cluster TCS / Gauge Cluster TCS CAN Version

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
khoerling said:
Trace the cut-out on the new gauges and use a razor blade, right? That should be precise enough. k.
Yeah, and exactly that is the prob... 'To Trace Out The Cut'. I hope Rog will get it. It's really not easy to get it exactly. Good luck, Rog ! -Mike

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
The TCS 160mph cutout versions were made by a S/R Motorsports, but they DO NOT make them for us anymore. I believe they sold the rights to, or were copied by ProCarParts? Because on EBAY you can find the same FONT STYLE, COLOR STYLE, but now with an upgraded 6-color inverter vs the 2-color.... BUT THEY ARE ONLY for NON TCS 160mph that they have now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.