Acura Legend Forum banner

Okay...lets talk about clear tail bumpers...! :)

2K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Aticus Ty 
You know some of us have been searching for clear tails even before you saw them on civics and other peices of crap. Some of us have tatoos and peircings and thaey are like no others in the world. Some of us may even show up as "junior members" while the truth may be we have been Legend Lovers before there were forums... maybe I AM ON A MISSION TO GET THEM FOR MY G2 SEDAN.:mad: So BRACE YO SELF FOOL!

I'm sorry, maybe I let too much of my East Coast slip out. My point is no one even knows where you are seeing all these civics and S-10 and the topic had nothing to do with nozzles either. And finally to clarify they are clear taillights not "bumpers". I myself would truly prefer a set of "Euro" Clear taillights. I think they look great. As you might notice, wherever you live, new and higher ticket vehicles are coming from the factory with euro tails. Hmm, could that be because they look good? Do you even remember when there wasn't a choice for taillights, or even when there was no MTV or microwaves?

The set that Nopi claims to have will never be manufactured. Two and a half years ago APC set up a part number and everything. For some ungodly reason they were the second most expensive tails APC sold at around $400. I sent my money so I could be one of the first to get these lights. Months went by, a then APC would call and say "we have a confirmed date for delivery." Still nothing. More months went by, finally I got a refund and the manager said "the manufacturer will not be producing these at all," as well as some lame a$$ excuse. So it all adds up to a big Phat ZERO for G2 sedans. Somebody help me, I think the part number was like 40.001etc... And you'll also notice, NO ONE has SEEN these lights:(

Some people ***** some people are just *****es!:)

I do understand that some will have opinions. I just simply believe as Legend owners, we (all of us) should have a choice in the type of taillights we adorn on our rides. If we had the choice then I will take a bet that some owners will have clear, some altezza and some stock. I personally would like altezza (Truly clear with the Red inserts) for my Leg'. BTW isn't the term "ricey" somewhat a hate term? Hmm, deactivateYOURhate? I prefer the term Asian or Japanese in this case like my sister-in-law;)

WOW, are you confused :confused: or what?! Asian is a politicaly correct term by far. Japan (Where my sister-in law is this very moment) is where our vehicles are OEM and DO YOU OR DON'T you want taillight different than what you have now? BTW I personally prefer to be considered "Black" since that was the way I was born. I particularly brought to your attention that the term "ricey" may offend some people... THAT'S IT!

Look, I'm not hatin'. You went agains something I have been trying to find for years without reason. You and I are both leg' owners and we are relatively close. So chance are since I sometimes work out in the Bay Area, we may run into eachother. So let's look at it this way "Can't we all just get along (Rodney King):) We're surely not gonna get anywhere as a group of enthusiast if members can't get along. That's what this is for, right? That being the case, you are more familiar with this area (CA) than I. Where do some meets happen that are local to us?

Don't start Danny, you're makin me blush:eek: . Where's the Legend Love?!

Danny, put down that 32oz. "Haterade":D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.