Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you who live down in SoCal and have yet to see the workings on Legend.org, we're getting together on Sunday, Feb 17th for a morning/afternoon at the Sante Fe Dam Recreational Park. The show up time is 10:30 but a few of us will be rollin in a little early to pick out the spot for BBQ'in. A few of us will be pitchin in on stuff like charcoal and sodas. I'll be bringin' "Hella Dirty South Burgers" for everybody. What's a Hella Dirty South Burger, you ask? Show up and you won't be dissapointed. Here's a link to get an idea of where we'll be: Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area
Let's not let this event die due to lack of interest over the next few weeks. We've got plenty of representation down here in Southern Cali, let's show it. Keep the talk and ideas up with follow ups and ideas here. LATE...

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
hey kappasig_5. Miss me??? LOL. OK, 10:30 to pick out spot. There is a entry fee tho, but it is more then well worth it for the location. I am bringing some photographers from my H.S. photo club. But then this is no reason for u not to bring your own. Hehehehe. For all you fishers out there, bring your bait and tackle. The just loaded it up with another 1100 lbs or trout this weekend and they probably going to load more for the weekend. Fishing licence required for all fishers age 16+. There are hiking trails and last time I remember, there are BBQ pits. I'll be there early and I'll be meeting up with some of the early birds at one of the first lots to scout around. So, come on pple, lets get the ball rolling again. This is gonna be something big and very nice.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Im there

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm in for sure = )

can everyone post what they are bringing?? That way I can have a better idea of what I should bring = )

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I'm bringing some charcol and some drinks. There's some more posts of it on the old forums. Also if there's n e one with costco membership, go there and get some meat. hehehe. Just need like burgers patties, buns, the fixings, hot dogs, etc.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I guess I'll grab some hebrew national hot dogs and some polish sausages from costco then...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts