Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got back from star wars, and i still have a sh!t-eating grin on my face, an hour later. the movie was incredible. i won't give any spoilers, but i just have to say that yoda is one badass mofo. everyone should see it : )

wally

·
Registered
238 Posts
You beat me to it.

wallstrum said:
i just got back from star wars, and i still have a sh!t-eating grin on my face, an hour later. the movie was incredible. i won't give any spoilers, but i just have to say that yoda is one badass mofo. everyone should see it : )

wally
Wally, you beat me to it. I just got back too.
And I 2nd that, Yoda is the shiznit.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
lol, I saw each Star Wars movie so far, but I'm not a big fan. Everyone hyped up SpiderMan so much, and when I went to go see it, I was disappointed. Hope this one is better.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Really? Looked like it would be too much of a love story to me...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
799 Posts
favorite quote...

"Try Not, Do or Do Not, there is no Try!"
Yoda - Empire Strikes Back

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
lucky me ...

i got to see a pirated copy last week before it released last night ... and yeah ... yoda is BADDDD ...

·
Registered
238 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
lol, I saw each Star Wars movie so far, but I'm not a big fan. Everyone hyped up SpiderMan so much, and when I went to go see it, I was disappointed. Hope this one is better.
Yeah, I feel you on SpiderMan, After all the hype, I thought it was garbage. Cute chick and Great CG but thats it.
Who gets bit by a killer spider and just goes home with cold sweats and doesnt say something to anyone:rolleyes:.

·
OLD SKOOL P*MP
235 Posts
pirated copy

"i have "friends" in low places ..."

only time you'll see me quoting Garth Brooks ...

the copy wasn't the greatest but ... hey ... i was even more popular over the last week ... everyone wanted a copy ... some people still do ...

·
Registered
685 Posts
first off I am a HUGE star wars fan, I went 150 miles to see this movie and it was worth it, I loved all of it, especially Yoda's mad skillz to any one who doubts go see it it's worth it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.